Chapter 67

Johnathan's POV

I hear four soft knocks on my door before Amanda steps inside.

"Oh, Amanda. Good to see you. I hope you had a good rest." I say with a smile plastering my face.

"Yeah, thanks." She says, looking like something on her mind is putting her off. Watching her looking everywhere but at me she notices Victoria.

"Victoria McHeavens." She states, staring blankly at the figure in front of her.

Hearing Amanda's voice she turns around to face her, much to Amanda's surprise. "Amanda Black." She says making it obvious that she expected anyone but her being here.

"You two know each other?" I wonder and Amanda sends me a confused look, due to the fact that Victoria is able to see her, I guess. "Oh that, I will tell you later." I say while awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

I can't even hide the fact that I am nervous. I am just afraid of her reaction. I hope she will forgive me.

Trying to get off the subject I repeat my previous question "So... You two know each other?"

"Yeah." She says with a scoff. "Like an old friend of mine would say, we are friends."

Old friend... Old friend? Didn't she say she doesn't have any friends? Well I can ask her later about that friend.

Funny thing is that I say the same thing about people like Redshed. And in fact Amanda didn't look to happy to see Victoria.

"In that case..." I mutter rather to myself. "Do you want to play with her just like you did with your last guest?"

Clearly getting what I mean she keeps her gaze fixed on Victoria. "No, I really don't feel like it. But if you want to, you can do whatever you want to do with her. I don't care at all."

Victoria's expression turns into a panicked one as she yells. "N-no, please! Don't hurt me."

With the same cold expression and without moving at all she continues. "Do whatever you want, have fun. Torture her, make her scream, kill her. But make her suffer. A lot." Now she looks over to me and as the now cold eyes meet my own I understand.

While Victoria tries to beg for forgiveness, Amanda seems to be in another world.

"Please, Amanda. You can't let him do that to me! You can't let him kill me. Just like you said, we are friends-"

"Do whatever you want to do with her." She repeats. "Torture her, have fun. But don't kill her. I want to be the one to rip out her heart and see the lifeless body fall to the ground while blood is flowing out of her, all along with the life inside of her. I want to make her pay." With that she turns around to leave the room.

In front of the door she stops. "Goodbye, my friend." She spits out. "As for you, Johnathan, meet me at my room once you're done. You owe me an explanation." With that she leaves the room.

Still wondering about what might happened between them I face Victoria.

"P-please! D-don't come a-any closer! I have a necklace made out of silver!"

I roll my eyes before replying. "And I have a ring made out of silver. What's the deal? Vampires don't burn when they touch silver, nor have they problems with holy water or any of that other bullshit."

"B-b-but-"

"Why did you come here in the first place. There are rumors about people entering this house but not coming back. Even if she didn't came inside I would've killed you anyway but now that I know that she had to suffer because of you, you will beg for a fast death. But of course I won't be that kind to you. I will have my fun and will then give you into the caring hands of Amanda."

"P-please-" Before she is able to say anything else I throw my fist against her face, making her bump into my desk.

"Don't even try. Don't speak unless you want to apologize for being a piece of sh*t. The only sounds I want to her from you are your screams.

I grab her and bring her to the same room in which Amanda killed that man.

While torturing her by hitting her, cutting her, biting her, ripping of certain things like fingernails and the list goes on, I can't help but think about Amanda.

She makes me act all weird. I am so sorry for her though. I guess I am not better than any other person in her life. And even if I don't know too much about her past, everything I do know is horrible. She doesn't need another person to treat her like trash.

And yet I did exactly that. I was mean, I physically and mentally hurt her. I ignored her, when we finally got along because I was afraid.

The only person close to me was Martha and someone else becoming that important to me scared me. I also tried to put distance between us because I though I would disrespect Martha if another person becomes too important to me.

But I guess that was my biggest mistake and the dumbest logic on earth. She even wants me to let her go, to free her spirit, to kill her again. But that's not possible anymore.

I just hope that she will be able to forgive me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

I hope you like the new chapter.

BTW don't worry if you don't remember Victoria because she is a new character.

I may tell you who she is in the next chapter :)

Love, hugs and kisses

Yours Mel<3