Chapter 33

"Do you like it?" He whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Why?" I ask ignoring his question.

"What why? We both know you you want it" He walks to the other side of the room grinning at me "And if you really don't want it... I'm more than willing to take it myself."

I walk over to the chair standing in the middle of the room and stare at what is sitting on it. 

I clench my fists and spit through gritten teeth "Jeff."

He sits there, tied to the chair with his head hanging down and his mouth shut with tape.

I fix my gaze on Jeff while talking to John "Why?"

"I just told you."

"Why now."

"I figured you need a bit more than just a stress ball. Besides... I promissed you to give it to you."

"Yeah, right." I mumble while carefully streching out my hand. Yet I don't dare tuching him. Who knows what infections you might get.

Like psychopathic-asshole-duche- or dumb-manwhore-killer-idiot-syndrom.

I rip of the tape and he groans out in pain now looking at me.

"Oh, nice to see you, Amanda." He smirks at me.

"Well" John says when he suddenly approaches next to me "If you don't want to do it you can still watch me doing it." I nod at him and he walks over to a table with all different kinds of weapons. From whips with spikes to knifes, daggers, scalpels to pilers and a lot of stuff I cant name.

"Wait!" Jeff yells "Amanda, please! You're not going to let him hurt me, are you?" He tries to free himself but he already knows there is no use for doing so.

I watch John as he steps to Jeff's side bending down a little to position the pilers on his fingernails. He starts screaming already, still trying to free himself. Before John is able to pull out the first of his nails I pull him back "Stop!"

"Oh thank god! I knew you wouldn't let him hurt me." Jeff jabbers around but just like before no one pays attention at all.

"You can't do that. I know you're a killer slash vampire but you can't do that." He looks blankly at me so I continue "I want to do it. No ne else but me should do that." He smiles at me and hands me the instrument.

"No! No, no, no, no, no! Pleeaase! No! Please! No!" He moves even more now and looks scared as hell. And the creepiest thing of all... is that I actually enjoy this feeling. I feel so powerful.

I smirk creeps down my lips and all of the sudden everything becomes clear.

My heartbeat slows down but also pumps with more power making me feel like it'd pump pure power through my veins. My blood seems to be hot and cold leaving a prickling sensation in my isides. My head heats up and also cools dows prickling as well as my vision becomes darker and pure.

It makes me feel so much stronger and happier.

I tighten my grip around the metal in my hand and feel the rusty surface digging into my soft skin.

He'll pay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3

So? what do you think?

Pls tell me :)

Mel<3