Chapter 14

Deciding it would be the best for both of us not to get him involved I lie "I'm fine." I look at him faking a smile "Why shouldn't I be okay?"

He looks at his hands that were stil resting on my shoulders and put them back to himself. "I don't know. It was just a thought..." he whispers softly "Well thanks for the breakfast"

I nod and smile whispering a thanks. I turn around in order to leave but once again he stops me.

"Amanda?"

I turn around again and smile at him "Yes?"

"We're going somewhere."

I look at him with a confused expression "What? Where? When?"

"I have some busyness to do. I'll meet my brother." He looks at me smiling "And we'll go the day after tomorrow and we'll stay for a night. So, you should better start packing our stuff."

"Yes, master" I turn around and leave the room starting to head towards his bed room. I go to his closet and pick out all the things he needs and put them in a bag. Then I grab a smaller bag putting in a new toothbrush and anything like shampoo and so on he might need. After finishing to pack his stuff I head back to my own room to pack my stuff. Right when I close my packed bag he enteres threw the door.

"Just that you know. While being at my brothers house you'll be my girlfriend and not my maid. So you might want to pack some different clothes." my eyes widen at his words "You'll find a huge walk threw closet next to the galery. When you finish packing you can go eat something and after you'll have a few hours off. Don't walk into my office until I call you." His voice was very demanding again "Got it?" I nod and he disappears again.

Girlfriend? Is he emberessed to have a maid? If so then why did he even hire me or bring me to his brother?

I shrug letting it be.

I walk over to my nightstand grabing my notebook but what I see makes my eyes widen.

The poem is gone!

Where is it? Am I that lost in thoughts that I wouldn't remember where I put my stuff? Frowning I agree that this might sound like me...

I leave my room and start heading to the so called galery I found out about by accident. But on my way I see a woman in a figure hugging red dress and beautiful long, blond hair. I look at her with a questioning look "Excuse me miss, may I help you?"

She looks down at me with a disgusted look and waves her hand "No. I'm good." she snapps in an arrogant tone "Better go and do whatever bitches like you do, maid" she turns around with a smirk on her face and leaves.

My jaw dropps.

Did she just...

Not realizing what I am doing I yell after her "Miss! You forgot something!"

She turns around with a weird expression "Really. Did I."

"Yeah. I mean beside your heart, dignity and beauty? My respect for you. Oh wait, those were things you never had, my bad."

"What?!"

"And there is something else I need to tell you. You know the saying of people having two faces? Well next time try to make at least one of them pretty."

She just stares at me with wide eyes, unable to say anything and I smile to myself.

"And now you even lost your words." I say smirking "At this rate it won't take you that long to-"

"You little bitch!" She yells while comming closer but to my surprise I am not scared.

"God I thought we had that already." I yawn.

She rises her hand ready to punch me when I grab her wrist in front of my face my smirk only widening "Watch out, the little bitch can actually fight. And I don't hesitate playing unfair."

Her eyes widen even more, if possible and she frees her self out of my grip and storms of.

That was fun I think smiling to myself. For once I finally felt powerful again and not helpless. I should do this more often. I watch her going inside of John's office and can't help but wonder what she was doing here...

It wasn't long until my thoughts where interrupted my moans and sceams again. I scrunch up my nose in disgust and head inside the walk threw closet blocking out these awful noises.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Hey :3

chapter 14 is ready for you <3

I'm really sorry tho... I have to write in my opinion boring chapters because ... nah ain't gonna spoil xD I just hope it's not too boring for you.

Lil question: too much? or everything alright?

comment and tell me :)

Anyway...

Stay unicorntastic and...

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Yours Mel♡

PS: thanks @slimruth for voting<3

and thank you @Nrlsyhdla for adding my book to your list<3