Chapter 22

Looking outside the window I watch the passing trees, roads, houses and towns. I play with my fingers not knowing what to do. After a while I look over to John who surprisingly was staring at me all the time. I accidentally look him in the eyes and immediately look away, continuing to randomly stare outside the car. Thinking about yesterday another tear escapes.

"How many times to I have to tell you that I am sorry?!" I yell at him with tears steaming dwn my face. After I got back to my room we immediately started fighting. I don't really understand why but well...

"Apologize as much as you want but it won't change a thing." He stares coldly at me making me want to disappear.

After a while of silence I break it "And why the hell was it so bad for me to walk inside that room? You f*cking killed someone and I just accidentally walked inside a room. And yet you're getting so angry that you're willing to break my bones. PS if you want to kill me please kill me fast and cut the crap."

He looks at me with a weird expression looking over to my shoulders "Since this is my house I can do whatever I please to do." He stepps closer to me "And I told you on the very first day not to walk in any room you're not supposed to clean."

Trying not to show my fear I Reply "So that is actually your way of justifying murder and criminal assault? " look at him in disbelief.

"You could say that." He says with a shrug. "Now would you stop arguing with me. You still have work to do." Him starting to walk off  I grab his arm pulling him back.

"Could you at least answer my question?"

"Amanda." His deep voice pulls me back to reality and my head snaps in his direction. "About-" he starts but I cut him off lifting my hand.

"No need to explain a thing. Like you said yesterday. Your house your rules." I tell him not daring to look him in the eyes. Of course I want him to apologize, to tell me the reason for everything but-

I can't talk to him now. I would break down again and I don't want this again.

"Why should I." He spits out and leaves the room.

After being trapped in my mind for a while I come back to reality and find myself cleaning a blood stained carpet. The one John killed the chubby man on. While he was sitting in his chair with some girl on his lap.

What a fuckboy. I think to myself while rolling my eyes.

After a few moments her giggels slowly are turning into moans making me snap my head in his direction in disbelief. I see him trailing down kisses on her neck and shoulder his gaze fixed on me with a challenging smirk plastering his face.

What the hell?

What is wrong with him? One moment he nearly breakes my bones and in the next secound he smirking at me.

Trying to make me jelous... I think. But well not quite working. All I feel is disgust.

And that's why I look at him, skrunch up my nose and leave the room. Short after I hear a weird cracking sound making me shudder and the door opens again.

"What's wrong? Did you get tired of her already?" I say fake pouting my lip and he let's out a chuckle.

"Good to see you actually care about me-"

"Oh sorry. I don't." I say with a fake smile "I just looked at the girl thinking "poor thing." that's why I had to leave. It maked me feel sick."

"Oh well I guess you'll be happy to hear she isn't suffering anymore." he says blankly

I look at him with confusion but instead of asking him I  open the door and see the girls corpse lying on the ground. My eyes widen "Is that what happens to all you visiters?"

He bows down next to my ear whispering "Yup" popping out the p.

"Could you please stop killing people?" He looks at me with a raised eyebrow so I continue "You spill blood everywhere everytime and blood is like super hard to wash out." Not really my true intention and we both know it but maybe he'll listen to me this way.

His expression first softens and he chuckels a bit but then it hardens again his eyes becoming darker. He pushes me against the wall placing his hands around my neck, choking me while I try desperately to remove them with my own hands. Having difficulties to speak I rather choke out the words "P-please! Y-you're k-k-killing m-me!-"

"Don't ever tell me what to do and what not to, little maid."

Another tear runns down my cheek when I hear him clearing his throat.

"I'm sorry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡Hey

So here is the next chapter for you ♡ I hope you like it

So as you can see I decided to make both. Continue with day 4 but jump to day 5 too. What do you think? 

pretty pretty please with a cherry on top comment on my book. Comments are more important for me because like this I can 

see what you like about it

ask you what you would prefer to happen in future chapters

or just talk to you :)

So please don't be a silent reader and comment, vote on the books you read and like 

Now

Stay awsome

Stay unicorntastic 

and most importantly

Stay yourself ♡ and don't forget to

Kuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Follow

Thanks

Yours Mel♡

PS: another thank youu to @Jeweriy and @kimmel8215 for adding my book to your reading lists<3