Chapter 68

Amanda's POV

Entering my room I walk over to my window and stare outside.

"What the hell is that b*tch doing here." I mutter to myself. "Seems like you can't actually kill a demon."

We stare at the red liquid in the little container and smile. We cut ourselves in out fingers and mixed our blood in that blue little container for a 'ritual'.

We both dip our right index finger into the mixture and draw half of a heart each on the wall of the cave we are in now.

"Now we will be best friends always and forever." Victoria says with a huge smile on her face.

"Nothing will be able to tear us apart." I agree while nodding my head.

We stick our still bloody finger in our mouths and suck the blood away.

"I am so happy to have you as my friend." I finally whisper as I pull her in for a hug.

I clench my fist at the memory.

I should've known better. But I seem to be cursed. Cursed to do the same mistake over and over again and to let people in my heart. To let people in my heart and trust them only to get hurt and for them to break my heart into tiny little pieces.

Why am I so stupid?

"Your homework will be page 62 number 4,8 and 10. Have a nice weekend." Miss Liebs says while everyone is packing their stuff.

"Vi?" I ask while pulling on her sleeve.

"What is it, Mandy?" She answers with her usual warm smile.

I look down to the floor before saying "May I stay at yours tonight? I-I don't want to go home-"