Chapter 6

"Phew" I breathe out wiping away fake swet as I stand up again "God I've never been cleaning this fast and this much before... but I'm still not done yet... there are just too many rooms..." I look around being proud of my work when a frown suddenly appears on my face "Wow I guess I really am going crazy... I'm talking to myself now..."

"You!" Someone yells behind me and I jump at the sudden sound.

I turn around to face John "Master Lockwood-"

"Go make me some lunch and bring it to my work room. But knock before you enter."

"As you wish."

"And Amanda?" He says turning back to me "You don't have to clean all the rooms. That's not even possible for one person. Just clean the kitchen, the living room, my bed room and my working room and you're done." With that he leaves.

Well thanks... but you could've said that a little earlier...

I look at the clock and it says 3pm. I hurry to the kitchen and cook his meal. When it was ready I put it on a nice tray together with a cup of tea and some bisquits. Satisfied with my work I walk to his work room and knock.

Knock knock knock knock

Always four times you know? Like the heartbeat of a timelord.

"What is it?!" I hear him yelling and I open the door to carefully peek inside. He glares at me, looking really angry as I try to find my voice again.

"Your meal is ready." It came out more of a whisper but I can't help it. When he is like this I'm just really scared and just want to run away.

"Put it on my desk." He demands.

I walk over to him and lie down the tray in front of him, pouring some tea in his cup. He doesn't even look at me until I ask him "U-uhm I have a-a question sir. H-how exactly are y-you planning to get 'him' for-"

But before I am able to finish my sentence he cuts me of by standing up and slamming his fist on the desk. His eyes are burning with anger and I take a step back. "Sorry missy but I have some problems too! Problems that are more important than you will ever be so shut up and wait till I have the time for your little problem!" He yells and I have to fight back the tears. "God damn I've got no time for this shit right now!" He says slamming away the tray that flies in my direction, almost hitting me.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry. I-I s-shouldn't h-have a-asked." I stutter backing away and once I am out of the room I run to my own, locking the door behind me.

I slide down the door and rest my head on my knees.

Seems like no one cares about me or will ever care about me. I guess I will never be able to call a place my home nor will I ever be able to say that I actually like someone. What is actually the point in living on... I should've stopped this ages ago. I would've saved myself from a lot of pain...

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
Heyo ♡

Due to the fact that last chapter was about +900 words this chapter was a little short. I hope you don't mind tho :)

Love you♡

And don't forget to...

cuddle♡

Hug♡

Vote♡

Comment♡

Share♡

Yours Mel♡

PS: Yay I'm on the ranking list now \^-^/ #822 so far♡

Thaaaank yooouuuu♡

PPS: ...
OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!
I wrote that note yesturday but today my story isn't #822 anymore... it's fucking #674!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH♡♡♡

(I'm sorry xD I'm kinda happy now xD)

PPPS: @Hearty_Bee thanks for adding my book to your list <3

@Britney24777 thanks vor voting and commenting<3