Chapter 79

"Redshed, we need to talk." John says and pulls me out of my many fantasies about killing Luc in any possible way.

I look at John who seems to be worried about something and walks off all along with Chris.

Luc grabs my arm and glares at me. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Fighting the urge to just kill him, I fake smile at him and put one a fake sweet tone. "Why? Did you miss me?"

He scoffs and repeats his question. "What are you doing here, Amanda?"

"I could ask you the same question but I guess I already know, wolf."

"Yeah." He breathes out. "I am a wolf. And the way my master talked to you I guess you're the witch."

Master, hah he is nothing buy a slave.

"Yeah, I guess I am some kind of witch." I say thoughtfully. "But good to see that you are so well today, it really suits you to be a slave." I smirk at him while he is glaring at me, curling his hands into fists.

"I am no slave." He insists.

I chuckle a bit. "Yeah, whatever you say."

"We get his protection and in return we-"

"Are his slaves." I finish the sentence for him. "Like I said, nothing more than slaves. But for my taste your life has been too good. You should have suffered a bit more since my life was a living hell. But don't worry, I will make sure to help you out with that."

He growls at me and I just smirk. I concentrate on him and let his blood boil. He soon falls to his knees and groans while trying to keep it as silent as possible.

"Please!" He groans. "Stop it."

"Why should I? You didn't stop either. Do you remember that day? I will make you pay, all along with Victoria. We'll see, maybe I will reunite you two again. All I will have to do is take you to my home where she is waiting. Waiting all pretty soaked in her own blood and cuts and bruises covering her skin. I'm pretty sure we can all have a nice chat some time."

I let go of him and he sighs before getting up again.

"You have Victoria?"

"God, all I want is an apology but I guess you are just too dumb to realize." I sigh. "To answer your question, yes I have her."

I glance over to John and see that they are coming back. I grab Luc's wrist and stare him deep in the eyes. "If you get in my way at anything I am doing or just annoy me in any way, I will kill you with just one single thought because that is all it takes for me to kill. And I really am serious about it, I even staked my mate when I was mad at him so you better be careful, wolf."

He looks at me with a shocked expression and I smile in return. I let go of him and walk over to John.

"Is everything alright?" I ask.

He smiles at me. "Yes, my love, everything is fine."

He sneaks his arm around my waist and we follow Chris and his Wolves for a while.

In the middle of nowhere we come to an halt.

"We are here." Chris says.

Here?

But here is nothing-

I know I probably sound weird now, but I can feel this place.

It feels like we are connected or something.

I close my eyes for a moment and feel the darkness. The darkness of this place and the darkness from inside of me.

I let it all go through me and when I open my eyes I find us standing in some village like thing.

"Ah, there you are." A woman in her sixties walks over and greets me with a warm smile and a small hug.

"Yes, it's me, Amanda Silverstone." I reply with the same smile she is giving me.

In the corner of my eye I catch John staring at me. Obviously he is surprised that I just introduced myself as Silverstone.

"I found out about it a while ago." I whisper to John and he nods.

"Well then come with me, darling. We have a lot to talk about." She grabs my hand and drags me with her. "Don't worry about your friends the others will take care of them.

I glance backwards to see if John is alright. He smiles at me and nods so I turn around again and follow the woman into a hut.

"The night and darkness have led you back to us." She states and my eyes widen, realizing that my mom said something similar.

"The night and darkness will be leading you back to me, my child."

"Don't look so surprised, little girl. It is a saying in the royal family of this coven but it is more than that as you know."

I nod at her and smile. "But what am I? I have powers and I guess so do you. So are we all witches?"

She chuckles a bit before answering. "You could call you that but actually we all are strix. Strix are way more powerful than a witch, plus we don't need any spells. All we need is a thought as you may have noticed already. Strix are powerful creatures and of all the strix you belong to the most powerful coven, the Silverstone coven. But you are even more than that, you are very special and not only because your parents were the head of the coven."

She hands me a book and my eyes widen.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi:)

I hope you like the new chapter

For any questions, just ask :)

Love, kisses and hugs,

Yours Mel<3