Chapter 29

Hey<3 

well seems like I do have time now... well enjoy<3

---------------------------------------------------

"-a serial killer." I say out loud and can't help laughing.

"Amanda." He now looks very frustrated which makes me laugh even harder "I want you to take this serious."

"But how can I? My whole life is just ridiculous. It doesn't make any sense so how the hell am I supposed to put some pieces together when all I could think of makes even less sense than the non existent unicorn that once was our class's pet!"

"No matter how ridiculous you think it might be... just say what you think, please... Amanda."

I step closer narrowing my eyes at him. I gently tuch his lips whispering "No matter how ridiculous it might sound?" He nods his head and I close my eyes for a moment saying "Alright. Don't laugh at me but I think you're a v-" I open my eyes but surprisingly he isn't laughing yet so I continue "Vampire."

"And you are the vampire's maid." He adds with a smirk.

"W-wait... you really are- oh my god."

"Well calling me god may be too much so just call me John." He replies winking at me.

I scowl at him "Very funny." I cross my arms over my chest and find myself staring at him curiously.

"What is it?" 

"Are you really telling me the truth?"

He licks his bottom lip stepping closer. I close my eyes because of the sudden impact I'm feeling and when I open them again I find myself lying on the bed with him hovering above me. His mouth open, revealing his fangs, not to mention.

But instead of being scared or anything I stare at them in awe and carefully tuch them with my index finger. "They are so beautiful."

He takes my hand placing a soft kiss on top "You're not scared." he states, looking at me in confusion.

"Of course not."

"Of course?"

"I don't know. I just am not scared. Is that a bad thing?"

He laughs and lies down beside me "Bad? Not at all. But stupid. I guess every normal human being should be scared living with a killer not to mention that I am a vampire."

We both just lie there fore a while enjoying the silence when suddenly Ludwig came inside. It's like only now I remember the bad things again.

Her

Him wanting me to replace her.

"Looks like you're alright now." He states glaring at me.

"Yeah. Thanks for acting. I know that you don't care."

"Well actually I do since your attacker was from the Blackville clan."

"The wha-" But before I could finish forming a proper question John cuts me off.

"Blackville?" He gets up stepping closer to his brother "I thought I killed the last one threehundred years ago."

"Hang on. How old are you guys?" I ask tugging on Johns arm.

He places a hand on my shoulder looking me in the eyes "Pretty old." He then turns back to his brother to continue their conversation.

Thanks for the answer though...

"Yeah I thought so too but apparently they somehow had an unknown stirps only now surfacing again. Which means they now must be pretty powerful since they decised to attack us."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey<3

well I guess I did have time after all... well... double update it is then xD

luv you<3

Yours Mel<3

PS: @parkkean and @SarahBrown thank you for adding this book to your reading lists<3