Chapter 35- hanky panky

"When the zeros line up on the 24 hour clock
When you know who's calling even though the number is blocked
When you walked around your house wearing my sky blue Lacoste
And your knee socks"

"Wow, that was possibly the shortest war in history," Alex joked, giving me a sideways hug before running off after Jack who was currently sporting a rather large gash on his forehead. "Jack let me kiss it better!" Rolling my eyes I strolled over to the rest of the pack, ignoring the loud screaming coming from Jack. "Luna," they mumbled bowing their heads in respect. "It was an honour to fight for you," an older man spoke up, a warm smile on his face.
"Yeah, wouldn't want any one attacking you while you and the alpha were playing hanky panky!" A familiar tuft of brown hair appeared out of no where, shouting the snide comment right in front of everyone. "Ashton, don't disrespect the Luna!" The same man chastised, slapping the back of Ashton's head. Ashton reeled back whining and cradling the spot where he was hit. "Ow, that hurt," he murmured, checking the spot for blood. "If I end up with a concussion, it's your fault," he stated pointing a finger at the older man who I now assumed was his father.

Ashton quickly fled when he noticed Izreon who was currently yelling at a blue D.S. "It's hard to believe that that boy's actually 16 and not four," Ashton's father sighed shaking his head. "I am deeply sorry for his behaviour," he apologised, looking at me with that same friendly smile. "It's fine, honestly, I think I've gotten used to it by now." I chuckled looking back at the quarrelling boys. Ashton's father's eyebrows shot up at that. "You've met my son before....I'm really sorry for any stupid things he either said or did," anger was clearly displayed on his face. "If that boy did anything-"
Before he could finish I cut him off, "really it's fine, it was quite amusing," I laughed at the memory of him jumping on August expecting a piggy back but ended up getting crushed when a surprised August fell back on the floor.

The aged man let out a sigh, pushing his hand through his greying hair before turning back to me and offering me his hand. "I am Adam Harrison, third in command and as you've probably gathered, Ashton and Aiden's father," I took his hand and offered him a small smile. "It's lovely to meet you, please call me Alaska," I said before excusing myself to find my troublesome mate. After checking almost every room in the pack house, hiking through the Forrest and climbing up a large hill I finally found him, sat on a ledge in wolf form. "What are you doing up here?" I asked, perching my self beside him on the ledge over looking his pack lands. As soon as I was within reach, he placed his head in my lap and rolled over onto his stomach obviously expecting be to scratch his tummy.

Just to annoy him I placed my hands beside me and stared out into the distance, avoiding his eyes. Soon he started growling and once he realised that that wasn't going to get him anywhere he began whimpering and whining. Once that proved uneventful he began to annoyingly nip at my hair, "hey stop it!" I shouted as he gave a rather rough tug to a strand of hair by my ear. Looking down at him I raised my eyebrow, playing ignorant to his request. "What?" I asked, shrugging and attempting to get up. Before I even got half way to standing I was pulled back down and there was a large wolf atop me. "You do realise that you're acting like a brat right?" I huffed, blowing an annoying strand of hair out of my face.
His tongue lolled out of the side of his face and he gave me a Wolfy grin, "off!" I exclaimed lightly shoving his heavy body. Tilting his head to the side he yipped at me, before lying down pressing his weight onto me. "You're suffocating me!...you wouldn't want your mate to die would you?" I asked shoving even harder at him, only to receive a loud yawn in return from the cocky wolf on top of me. "Oh you're so not getting laid tonight," I chuckled sardonically. A few loud whimpers followed my statement as he shoved his snout in my face, trying to see if I was joking or not.

He stopped once he saw my unimpressed look and quickly got off me, whimpering and spinning around in circles. "Too late, I've made up my mind.. And you sir, sure as hell aren't getting lucky tonight." I smirked up at him as he tucked his tail between his legs and lowered his head in submission.

Hmmm...mr. Big tough demon alpha is actually submitting to me. Wanting to see how far I could take this I quickly shifted into my wolf. The exhilaration and pure bliss of shifting ran through my veins, traveling throughout my new form and causing me to shiver.

Surprised, Andy perked up thinking I had given in....I don't think so mate. Without a second thought I had the alpha tackled to the ground, my smaller wolf on top of his much larger one making it quite a comical sight. His eyes were wide as he stared back at me, shocked and confused.

"You didn't think you'd have it easy did you?" I whispered through the mind link before gently pulling at his ear with my teeth. Catching on to what I was insinuating he quickly regained his composure (and quite frankly his dignity) and decided to flip us over.

Anticipating this move I quickly moved out of the way leading him to crash into the forest floor due to the lack of body support. Letting out a frustrated growl, his huge bear like wolf staggered back to his feet. Looking up he noticed my smirking state and quickly got ready to pounce.

As soon as I saw him reel back onto his hind legs I leapt out of the way just as he landed in the spot I had once occupied. We continued to play like this for a few more minutes before I got bored and hinted at him to chase me.

Being an alpha his eyes literally lit up at the mention of a chase. Agreeing on a ten second head start I hurriedly sprinted off into the woods rubbing against random trees to spread my scent and confuse him. I was determined on beating him and proving that I was better than him at somethings, but with his gaining form those thoughts looked quite impossible. Before I knew it My wolf was running at an incredible speed that surprised even me.

Faster.... I must go faster
I pumped my legs harder hoping it would add more speed to my current sprint and was grateful when it did.
I could hear his harsh breaths and the sound of his paws pounding on the ground as he grew nearer and nearer until I could practically feel his fur brushing mine with every stride he made.

Panicking I made a sharp turn but was disappointed when I saw him easily follow my actions. I was starting to tire and I could sense he knew it as a wolfy chuckle left his pitch black snout. My speed began to dissipate and my ears became overwhelmed with the sound of my heart beating and my blood pumping.

With one final push I tried to out run him but it was no use, he had already launched himself and in a matter of seconds I felt his body hit mine with so much strength the wind was knocked out of me and I collapsed to the ground. He allowed me to roll over before he nuzzled my neck and licked my snout. Two words began to resound in my head and I immediately knew he had mind linked me. "I win"

Huffing I wriggled out of his grasp and shifted right there....in front of him.....naked. Seeming transfixed, the horny dog in front of me finally snapped out of it and shifted, god damn I swear he gets hotter every time I see him naked.

His toned arms and back flexed as he stretched out his upper body, getting used to his human form. His six pack was perfect, not a single flaw almost as if it was finely crafted by the moon goddess herself. Oh and that v that lead down to his drool worthy...um I'm going to stop there.

"You know if you want to continue staring at my amazing body...you could always remove the no sex rule," he smirked, crossing his arms and my eyes immediately followed the movement, noticing how his muscles became more definable.

I'm really regretting that no hanky panky thing now....