Chapter 22- well fuck

This chapter is dedicated to @HSfantasia and their dog/s if they have any, for their suggestion which I chose to be in this chapter.
Creepy ass video of Brendon Urie in Media.
Chapter song- Emperor's new clothes- Panic at the disco
'Mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
Liars settle into sockets
Flip the switch and watch them run

Oh, yeah, oh
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
I'm taking back, back, taking back, back
The crown
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh, yeah
The crown
So close I can taste it
I see what's mine and take it
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh, yeah'

For once in my life I felt completely at peace with the world, I even smiled at the light rays of sunlight that filtered through the curtains and onto my sleepy face. Even the large tufts of my red hair that will probably take hours to get out didn't bother me, what was probably the most shocking news of the whole morning was that it was 6:00 am on a Monday morning and I couldn't be happier. Maybe it was the fact that I no longer had large amounts of anger and confusion built up inside of me or maybe it was due to the very comfortable, warm body that I was currently lying on.

I turned my head to see the very handsome face that belonged to said body and boy, his beauty still managed to take my breath away. "What are you staring at?" He whispered with his eyes still shut and a smirk gracing his red lips. "You," I blurted out before I could stop myself. His small, barely there smirk soon turned into a full on grin and his eyes slowly opened to stare into mine. "Go out with me," he grinned, tracing soft patterns on my stomach.
Well that was sudden, I thought we we talking about how hot he was? "Are you asking me or telling me?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side allowing my mess of hair to fall over my shoulders and onto his face.

"You hair smells like watermelon," he stated twirling it around his fingers.
"Don't sniff my hair it's creepy," I said quickly flipping it back over my shoulder and giggling when he pouted.
"Well it's kind of hard not to when you dump it on my face."
"And yes I'm telling you to go on a date with me..... Please?" He batted his big blue eyes up at me with his bottom lip stuck out. "Hmmm let me think about it.....no." I let out a squeal when I was all of a sudden flipped on my back my a certain alpha.
"What about now?" He said as he gently nipped at the skin of my neck, receiving a small unexpected gasp from me which caused his smirk to grow wider.

"N-no," I stuttered due to the fact that I'd never been this intimate with anyone before even if it was just a few neck kisses.
"Are you sure?" He whispered going lower. Growing slightly nervous and self conscious I finally broke.
"Fine, I'll go out with you." I heaved, pushing him off me and wandering over to the wardrobe to get dressed.
"Great! We'll leave at seven and you don't have to dress up too fancy," he winked at me before getting up and heading over to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes before slipping into a pair of acid wash shorts and a twenty one pilots shirt that were in the wardrobe along with a few other bits of random girl's clothes that just randomly appeared one day. I sat down to find some shoes and ended up just slipping my feet into a pair of thongs not really in the mood to impress anyone, I'll probably end up getting changed tonight anyway.

Light whistling could be heard from behind me so I turned around and came face to face... Well um more like face to Weiner with a very naked Andy. I shrieked and covered my eyes, "My poor eyes, they're full of penis!" I heard a deep chuckle and peeked out between my fingers to see he had wriggled into some jeans and was looking at me with an extremely amused face. "You might not want to scream things like that, people might get some very wrong ideas," he gave me his signature smirk and I just poked my tongue out at him. "I would put your tongue back in your mouth if I was you," he growled out eyes filling with lust. I awkwardly enclosed it back in my mouth before nervously looking down.