Chapter 28- Hell

'And it's a long way back from seventeen
The whispers turn into a scream
And I, I'm not coming home

Save your breath, I'm nearly
Bored to death and fading fast
Life is too short to last long
Back on Earth, I'm broken
Lost and cold and fading fast
Life is too short to last long'

"So this is the entrance to hell?"
Alex muttered to himself. "Huh, I pictured it a little more uhh... What's the word?" He asked looking over to the idiot, Jack for answers.

"Hellish?" I supplied with a smirk.
"That's the one," he nodded looking back over to the blank expanse of the jagged road. We were currently standing on one of the smaller entrances to hell, a harsh strip of road that seemed to stop at nothing.

"Okay well what do we do now?" Jack quizzed shoving his hands into the pockets of his worn out jeans. "We wait," was my simple answer and I didn't miss the eye roll I got from each doofus.

"For what?"
"You ask a lot of fucking questions, you know that?" I snapped and to my pleasure he recoiled in fear.
"You're rude," Alex huffed, crossing his arms causing me to growl.

"And you're stupid, your point?"
He let out another huff before pulling out his phone.

"Can we stop waiting now? I need to pee!" Jack whined and I had to refrain myself from punching him in the teeth. "I'm bored!" Alex announced along with him.
"We've only been waiting for twenty minutes!" I snarled exasperated.

"What do you mean only?" Alex complained. I swear to god I'm starting to think he has the mind of a teenage girl. I was about to yell at them again but a strong wind picked up, carrying a couple of loose leaves along with it.

"It's time," I whispered, taking a few steps towards the darkness of the end of the strange road.
The dumbasses behind me must of sensed the danger in the air because they soon became glued to me, probably thinking I would protect them. Dumbasses.

I watched in distaste as the darkness began to swell and absorb its surroundings casting menacing shadows on the dilapidated brick building that sat next to us. Cackles and screams filled the night, causing my ears to ring in protest against the high pitches that scratched their way along each one of my nerves.

My teeth were grinding against each other as I took quicker steps towards the darkness, trying to hide my acrimony for the current situation. "A-andy can we please leave so I can get a change of underwear?" Jack asked and I rolled my eyes thinking it was a joke. "Do you really think this is time for.." I had turned around to face him and utter contempt filled me. "Are you fucking serious!?" I yelled gesturing to the large wet patch that had settled itself on the front of his jeans.

One of the main rules in hell is 'never show fear' because it will pick that fear apart and use it against you in every way possible and in the end it will break you. Don't mistake this as any kind of concern for the fool, I simply doubt that Alaska will appreciate me bringing home her friend completely fucking insane.

"You have put yourself in so much danger," I heaved rubbing my forehead with the tips of my fingers trying to rid of the oncoming migraine.

"We wouldn't even be in this situation if it wasn't for you!" Alex yelled taking a step towards me.
"Is that what you think!" I yelled back. "I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for your retarded fucking alpha we wouldn't be in this situation!" As our screaming match continued we failed to notice the abrupt stop of the cackles and the raging  of the wind as it picked up to a deadly speed.

A deep laughter rung out through the darkness and we immediately stopped our yelling to face the swirling dark entrance. A figure stood within its clasp, shadowed in its depth so we couldn't make out much of him. We could however, see the gleaming white of his sharpened teeth and the glow of his deep red eyes.

"Oh don't stop on my behalf," he chuckled, sending us a smile that was anything but kind.

"I'm glad we amuse you," I spat allowing a small amount of red to swirl within my eyes, warning him off. I felt the grip of the boys tighten as if to say; 'what the fuck are you doing we value our lives' although I don't think them dying would be much of a waste. Alaska, remember Alaska, keep them alive for her.

"Oh look what we have here boys," a chorus of high pitched chuckles followed his sentence and I could practically feel their hungry eyes on us. "Andrew has finally decided to return, Did you miss us?" He rasped, stepping out of the portal.

"Lucifer," I acknowledged glancing around. "You still look as young as ever," I pointed out taking in his twenty three year old appearance.
"The beauty of being a god my friend," he grinned before taking in the two imbeciles that were slowly backing away from the scene.

"Leaving so soon?" With one quick movement of his hand the boys were pulled back to their spots beside me. "The party's only just begun," he smirked, backing away into the dark expanse. A circle of demonic creatures began to close in on us everyone of them as monstrous as the bible says.

*Alaska's P.O.V*
A large ache had set up shop in my heart and all I wanted to do was magically transport back to Andy, duct tape myself to him and never allow him to ever separate us. Wow talk about clingy. I can't help it though, I think my heat is starting soon, I've been getting constant hot flushes and well....my dreams aren't exactly PG13 anymore.

I've only been here for five hours but I've been falling in and out of consciousness and every time I allow my self to be consumed by the darkness of sleep BAM a very naked Andy is perched on a very comfortable bed with a rose in his mouth. Except this one time when he was standing next to this beautiful stallion, his hair blowing in the wind along with the horse's mane and then BAM he was naked in the meadow. No not the horse, Andy!

But yeah you can say there's something going on with my hormones and poor Kieran who can't do anything with out me yelling at him. I feel like I'm on my period but it's like a billion times worse. Thank god I'm going back to Andy in a couple of hours, maybe he can fix my predicament.
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Yay update!
What do you guys think will happen?
Will Andy,Alex and Jack be horrible murdered by Lucifers demons?
Will Alaska stop being so damn horny?
Will Andy finally take off his shirt?
Will Lucifer take off his shirt?

I've been thinking about doing an interview thing with the characters, would you guys want that and if so got any questions?
Farewell

Chapter song- bored to death by blink-182