Chapter 16- smart ass

'Forgiveness—this taste all but poisons my mouth
I scream but nothing, nothing will come out
You've gone too far'

^Fletcher^

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed for the millionth time almost at the point of pulling my hair out. Andy had locked me in our room after his little scene and refused to let me out. "Oh you are soooo never getting laid!" I yelled hoping it might convince him into opening the door, I mean judging from my experience with guys, they all think with their dicks. I could hear muffled laughter coming from the other side of the large mahogany door and a smirk immediately made its way across my lips. "Fletcher, I know it's you," I drawled out pressing the side of my face against the door.

"So what if it is?" Straight to the smart ass replies I see. I rolled my eyes at the thought before continuing on with my genius plan, I knew that Fletcher would do anything to piss Andy off which I could use to my advantage. "You know what would really anger your brother?" I asked layering my voice with false innocence, hoping he would fall for the bait.
"what would anger him?!" He asked hurriedly. I could practically hear the unkempt excitement sizzling behind his words. "Well if some one, saaaaay.....you, were to let the big, possessive Alpha's mate out of his room, hypothetically of course, I'm sure that would make him furious." I could imagine a light bulb going off in his head as he began to plan out his masterminded plan that I actually came up with.

"That sure would piss him off wouldn't it?" He asked rhetorically before a small amount of shuffling sounded from the other side of the door, followed by a small click that signalled the door had been unlocked. I had to try and suppress the huge grin that tried to overtake my face as he yanked open the heavy door. "This way, m'lady" he said making a large sweeping hand gesture that I took as my invitation out of hell.

"So why were you in there again?" He quizzed looking down at me. I simply shrugged my shoulders, being careful to avoid making eye contact. "I was talking to a strange boy that came in through our window." He looked at me for a moment before breaking down into fits of laughter. "Yep, that'll do it," he giggled before trying to straighten himself out.
"Are you sure you and Andy are related?" He looked at me for a moment before realisation seemed to dawn on him. "Why because I'm so carefree and handsome while he's a tight ass and fugly as hell?" He questioned, trying to suppress his second fit of laughter. "Yes that and the voice differences." The smile was wiped off his face and a small frown was settled in its place. "That's the one thing he got lucky with," he sighed before continuing, "the men on my fathers side all have very deep voices while the men on my mothers side have relatively high voices, Andy was lucky enough to inherit the famous deep voice while I got stuck with the higher one."

He huffed out kicking an imaginary rock. "Well I think your voice is adorable," I said and watched as a small red tinge made its way onto his cheeks. "thanks but 'adorable' isn't very manly." He told me making quotation marks with his fingers. "M,kay." Was all I said before we continued to walk in peaceful silence. Good things can never last because of course not even five minutes later we were interrupted by a large, angry growl. "WHERE IS SHE!?" fletcher giggled before grabbing my hand and pulling me over to a storage cupboard where he opened the door and pushed me inside. He followed soon after, closing the door and holding a finger to his lips, signalling me to be quiet.

Loud, heavy footsteps could be heard trudging down the halls and a small amount of guilt began to build up inside of me. Maybe it was just the fear of getting caught and spending eternity locked in that room or maybe it was because I actually cared, either way I made the stupid decision of exiting my hiding spot and walking up to the furious alpha. His eyes were the darkest shade of black and his nostrils flared with every intake of breath, his hands constantly clenched and unclenched as he watched me slowly make my way over to him.

'What am I doing?' 'Why am I doing this?' 'Do I have a death wish?' Those three questions were bouncing around in my head as if someone was playing a very serious game of pinball inside of my mind. "Andy, are you okay?" I gently asked taking a small step forward waiting for him to charge. Luckily it never happened and I was able to take another step forward, by now I was standing only a few centimetres away from him and I could feel the warm air from his harsh breaths fall gently upon my skin. I calmly placed a hand on his arm and internally revelled when I felt his body relax, his eyes, however were still pitch black and anger continued to radiate off of him in large, unbearable waves.

"Andy, it's me" I said quietly before wrapping both of my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest. Instant relief washed over me when his breathes calmed and his hands rested themselves on my hips. He stuffed his head in my neck and took a deep breath, he ran his tongue along the mark causing a swift shiver to glide down my spine and small tingles to erupt along my skin. "Mine," he purred running his tongue along it once more and delivering soft kisses to the delicate skin of my collarbone. A moan nearly tore itself from my lips but I managed to suppress it. "All yours." I whispered back to him although I didn't really know how much truth was behind the statement. At the moment I didn't really care I just wanted him to be happy because to my horror when he was upset, I was upset.

Small purrs continued to leave his mouth and I found myself enjoying the small cat like sounds, I had never heard a dog, let alone a werewolf purr before. We stood there for what seemed like hours just wrapped up in each others embraces and all I could think was; 'this must be what heaven is like.'
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Chapter song- With ears to see and eyes to hear, sleeping with sirens
If you liked this chapter please vote or comment
Thanks for reading :-)