chapter 32 betrayal

'I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you'

Pain.
It's everywhere, searing my muscles and burning my skin.
Fear.
It clouds my mind and grips my heart as I stare at the grinning figure at my bedroom window.
Regret.
It fills my body with sorrow and taunts my mind with endless delusions of what could have been.

Thoughts of what could have...no, what would have happened if I had stayed by my mate's side swirl around my head, twisting and dancing in various directions as they softly caress my mind. My heart is beating a million kilometres a second and sweat glides down my face in rivulets.

The unbearable heat is cooking me from the inside and it feels as though I am about to implode. The strange figure smirks at me, they're unnerving white teeth standing out amongst the pitch black of my bedroom.

"Hello Alaska," the figure greets teasingly, they take a confident stride forward, the smirk still plastered on their face. "It seems as though you've gotten yourself in quite the predicament, such a shame your precious little mate isn't here to save you," their voice takes on a harsh tone and I can roughly see the figure's outline sneer in disgust as it looks down upon my panting, sweaty body.

"You look like a bitch in heat!" A loud bark of laughter follows the comment and the figure is soon bent over in hysterics. "You don't know how great it is seeing you in this state," the smirk is back along with the unnerving feeling of dread that flows through my body.

"W-who are you," I manage to choke out, hoarse coughs bursting out of my mouth soon after.
"What? You mean you don't remember little Ol' me?" They point a figure at themselves, placing the other hand upon their hip.

"I've never met y-you in my life," another coughing fit followed my sentence along with another series of hot flashes and just plain pain.
"If only that were true," they sighed looking out the window momentarily before turning back to me.

A loud set of footsteps began to ascend the stairs up to my room and the figure's head quickly snapped to their direction.
"You and I will be seeing each other very soon," the figure raised a finger to their lips and I could have sworn I saw a wink before they were gone.

"Alaaaaska! Oh Alaaaskaaaa!" That voice, I know that voice. Who does it belong to? My
Eyesight blurred a bit at a new wave of pain but it soon cleared up and I was able to concentrate on the nearing voice. "Alaskaaaaa! Where ya at?!" Fletcher...fletcher! It's fletcher, maybe he can get Andy.

My door swung open and there he stood, the stupid clown that I had grown to somewhat tolerate over my short time of acknowledging his existence. "There you are, Andy's been so worried, let's get you out..." He froze. He tilted his head towards the ceiling before sniffing the air. A long second passed before he lowered his head again, however, when he did...it was no longer fletcher. "Fletcher? Are you okay?"

His eyes were a bright blue and his fangs had pierced his lip causing a thin trail of blood to cascade down his chin. "I'm fine....now" his bloodied lips now adorned a deadly smirk and his glowing blue irises were transfixed upon my sweaty appearance.

"You know, I'm sick of my brother just barging in and taking everything, the alpha title, my parents, my pack and the beautiful girl that I had fallen in love with in such a short period of time."
He let out a thoughtful sigh before continuing. "It really is quite a bother, watching him treat such a beautiful woman like he owns her, do you really want to be owned by a monster, or do you want to be owned by a strong gentleman?" He asked taking a step forward.

"I don't want to be owned at all!" I yelled but he didn't seem to hear. "His disgusting mark would really be quite easy to remove once I cover it with my own," he bared his fangs at me as the light blue of his irises turned darker with lust. "Then I could end your suffering and fuck you right here, by tomorrow you would already be pregnant with my pups." He smiled deviously before leaping and swiftly landing on top of my body.

"And all poor little Andy would be able to do is watch on as I claim what's rightfully mine," he gently runs his fingers down my face in what he thought was a loving gesture. My current state only got worse as he continued to talk about mating, at the moment it didn't really seem like my body minded who I decided to have sex with, all it wanted was the sex itself. Sigh...the troubles of being a horny she-wolf.

"Get the fuck off of me," I managed to grit out while holding back another set of loud coughs. Seeming to have been snapped out of a trance the man in front of me looks down as if just remembering I was here. "No can do, I'm afraid that your bond with my brother must be extinguished and a new one with me must be created," he smiled down at me before lowering his mouth to my neck.

He slowly ran his tongue along the expanse of my neck, lightly chuckling to himself as he did so. "This may hurt a tad," this isn't happening, he won't get rid of the bond, Andy will get here in time like in the movies.

I will be....pain, a different kind of pain. This isn't boiling hot pain, this is the pain that comes from hurt and betrayal both mine
and my mate's. Fletcher had buried his canines deep in my neck successfully stealing me from my mate.....ex-mate.

Numbness soon replaced the pain as all connections to Andy snapped, new ones that bonded me to Fletcher replacing them. A forced love for the man who had now claimed me as his own began to flourish and I soon was unable to tell whether it was synthetic and fake or real.

Somewhere along the process, I had closed my eyes, only now have I gained the strength to open them. The first thing I saw
Was the smiling face of my new mate. "Mate," the word felt wrong when I used it to reference the wolf in front of me but I could not deny that my heart and mind now belonged to him whether I consented or not.

"I knew you would come around," he said before giving me a
Peck on the lips. " a loud rip was heard and my shirt was on the floor my breasts in full view. "I'm going to mate with you know my dear," I didn't want him too and yet at the same time I did. A faint burning was still present in my body so I knew I was still in heat, that unfortunately hadn't changed.

I once remember being told when I was younger that when a she-wolf is mated for a second time the love that she had for her first mate is passed on to the second one to prevent too much mourning when mates die. Due to the numbness of my body, I merely nodded at him to say I was fine with it. In less than a second, his mouth was latched onto my nipple nibbling away like I was the last girl left on earth.

All of a sudden a loud howl was heard from the other side of the door, a thud was heard shortly after before it split into a thousand cracked pieces. A pitch black wolf that looked to be in agony had burst into the room teeth bared and ears low. He snarled at my mate and my instinct took over.

I chucked on the nearest shirt and stood to protect my mate. I growled at the approaching male, reaching for the knife in my back pocket. "I will not allow you to harm my mate!" The black wolf stopped, bowed his head and whimpered almost in a begging matter. "Leave us!" I yelled at him presenting my knife so that he could see I was serious. He looked at me with the most pain I had ever seen, before......
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Sorry for not updating in like forever but you know, there is no medicinal treatment for writers block.