Chapter 10- mate

Brendon looked hesitant at first but after the many shouts of agreement that came through the mind link he had no choice but to agree.

'You may take one wolf' alpha said before bowing his head and stepping aside, it looked like the thought of losing one of us was tearing him apart but he had to do what was best for the whole pack, I understood this.

Andy slowly met my eyes again before stalking through the mass of wolves that hid me from him. I could feel both Alex and Josh tense up as Andy got closer and closer to me, they began to growl and huddle towards me in an attempt to protect but we all knew it was useless he had chosen me.

Andy seemed to notice how close they were getting to me and let out a low growl that caused my fur to stand up in fear. My wolf on the other hand was enjoying her self as she practically bathed in the attention he was giving us, 'what is wrong with you?' I asked but of course I got no answer.

His growling seemed to get louder and angrier until it turned into full on snarling, I nudged them away from me scared that he might hurt them but they instantly came back to my side.

Andy's wolf was beginning to show as his beautiful sapphire eyes slowly began to fade into a midnight black that matched his dark coat. 'Move' he snarled through the link and I looked up at the two begging them to leave me.

Josh reluctantly moved a small distance from me but Alex held tight as he glared at the terrifying alpha that stood in front of us. 'I said move!' Andy snarled louder this time as his snout scrunched up and he bared his large canines.

Alex looked at me with sorrow in his eyes before he took a small step to the side still carefully watching the alpha. Andy turned back to me with a calmer look almost...caring? I was practically shaking by now and he could see this, he let out a small growl before he started rubbing his fur against mine while he let out a small purr. This was strange only mates did this, it was a way for the male to get his sent on the female.

My shaking increases as I thought of my inevitable death, would he rape me before he ended it? Andy stopped rubbing himself against me and gently wrapped his jaws around the scruff of my neck before picking me up. I let out a yelp of surprise as I was lifted off the ground, I could see looks of sympathy painted across my pack's faces as they watched the scene In front of them.

I could hear my cousins' whimpering as Andy carefully carried me over to his pack, all of a sudden a huge growl was heard. 'Not that one' Brendon said stepping forward, Andy's pack immediately responded with snarls and barks of warning.

The overbearing alpha still refused to put me down and I just hung there anticipating the time when he just decided to end me and sink his fangs into my neck. Andy growled at my alpha in pure rage. 'I will take what I want, you have no right to keep me from what is mine!' I whimpered at how fierce his voice sounded leading to him letting out a small whimper of his own.

Brendon looked like he was ready to tear Andy apart, but the pack was holding him back. 'This isn't over!' 'Oh I think it is' and with that Andy carried me off into a dark empty part of the woods.

'Shift' he commanded as he set me down on the floor, fully aware that I would change back naked I shook my head. He let out another deep growl before trying again. 'Shift now' I could hear the alpha command and couldn't deny it as my bones began to rearrange themselves and I changed back to my human self.

He let out what sounded like a growl of pleasure before he continued to rub his fur against me. Warm tears fell down my cheeks as I realised I wasn't going to see my pack again. The purring wolf stopped when he saw my state and began to whine and lick my tears away. He then ran off in some direction leaving me to cry.

A few minutes later I heard a branch snap and my eyes met beautiful sapphire ones that belonged to the one and only Andrew. This time I could hear my wolf whispering to me. 'Mate mate mate mate' I began to shake my head when Andy kneeled down in front of me.

"Hello mate"