Chapter 11- shivers and blushes

My mouth went dry as I stared at the beautiful God in front of me, I couldn't possibly be his mate he's a monster! His sapphire eyes rolled up and down my body before briefly flashing black with lust, a strange feeling of heat rushed to my cheeks and it felt like they were burning, is this what it's like to blush?

I rubbed at my cheeks trying to cure them of the unsettling heat that seemed to be getting worse with every second my supposed 'mate' stared at me.

I gasped when I felt a strange sensation spread across my hand and looked down to see him delicately rubbing small circles on my palm. "What is your name my beautiful mate?" At the word beautiful another small fire was lit in my cheeks and I looked down in an attempt to hide my very obvious blush.

I felt his fingers move from my palm to my face as he gently brushed my hair back and lifted my chin so I was looking into his beautiful eyes. "Do not hide your blush or your beautiful face from me, you are mine" he said and I nearly melted at his deep, sensual voice as it sent light shivers down my spine.

"Now what is your name?" "A-Alaska" another shiver snakes its way through my body as he let out a low purr. "Alaska, that's a perfect name for such a perfect mate" oh god this man was going to be the end of me, why does he have to be so charming?

"Do you know my name mate?" My eyes darted down in a sign of submission as I nodded my head. "Yes Alpha Andrew" the domineering alpha let out a deep growl and griped my chin tighter. "You are my mate and future Luna of my pack therefore you are my equal and shall call me Andy"

He gritted out before placing his head in the crook of my neck and inhaling my scent. "Y-yes Andy" I could feel him shiver against me before he started placing gentle kisses on the hollow of my neck.

When he reached the place where he would mark me he gave it a soft nibble and I immediately shot back from him. He let out a large snarl as he walked back over to me. "You are mine, do you understand? MINE!" He picked me up and placed me in his lap tightly wrapping his arms around me.

I began to shake as he once again buried his face into my neck letting out soft growls. After a few minutes he had calmed down and was now occupying himself with my hair as he mindlessly ran his long fingers through it in gentle strokes.

We sat there for what seemed like hours before he finally picked me up and set me down on my feet only to dress me in an extremely large kiss shirt that I assumed was his. Once he thought I was fully covered he picked me up again and started walking in an unfamiliar direction.

The further he walked the more nervous I felt, strange scents began to attack my nose and I could sense the border to his territory. Before I could protest he crossed the invisible line and I felt a sharp pain as my old pack connections began to sever. Tears began to fall down my cheeks as a growing emptiness filled my mind as the voices of my pack slowly faded to nothing.

Andy seemed to notice as he immediately began to ease and comfort me. Sparks danced across my back as he gently ran his hand over it as he tried to calm me. My tears slowly dried and I stopped crying after I got over it, if I was ever going to see my pack again I had to be strong.

The sky had turned a pale grey and the sound of thunder reverberating around the sky could be heard for miles as small forks of lightening came down from the heavens and struck the Earth. The temperature began to drop and the large shirt I was wearing was doing nothing to protect me from the cold.

Andy pressed me further into his chest and I felt his body heat envelop me as I gripped on to his shirt and tucked my head into his chest in a measly attempt to keep warm. "It's okay dragon fly we'll be there soon and I will tuck you into bed" that sounds nice... Wait dragonfly? Where have I heard that before?

Small houses started to come into view as well as a lot of people, the wolves that helped confront my pack were running around looking completely carefree and no longer crazed as they talked and played with their families.

Everyone seemed to stop when they caught sight of their alpha carrying a strange girl onto their lands, I mean I couldn't blame them I'd be curious as well.

"Everyone get back to work!" Andy's deep voice boomed and everyone instantly started to busy themselves. Seeming satisfied Andy continued on until we reached a beautiful, large mansion that looked too nice to be a pack house.

"This is our home dragonfly" he stated as if he could read my mind. He gently set me on my feet and gestures for me to look around. I studied him for a moment making sure he wasn't going to pick me up again before cautiously opening the large oak door and stepping onto the beautifully polished marble flooring.

The inside literally took my breath away it was modern but with beautiful wood accents giving it a homely feel, a varnished mahogany grand piano stood proud in the centre of the room while a beautiful gold, crystal chandelier hung from the high ceiling.

I spun around trying to take the entirety of the house in before Andy started to lead me up the stairs. He gently guided me towards a dark door that had intricate designs etched into its wooden surface. I opened the door and was surprised to see a beautiful room, the bed was huge and a fireplace sat tucked away into the wall while a window seat was off to the side of the room.

Before I could explore the room further Andy had once again picked me up and was carrying me over to the bed. He laid me down before wrapping me up in blankets and stripping down to his boxers and hopping in next to me. He wrapped his tattooed arms around my waist before kissing me on the forehead and running his fingers through my hair.

"I love you Alaska" I mumbled in reply as I was already half asleep.
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Anyway thanks for reading don't forget to comment and vote.