chapter 7- drunk!

hey guys *insert awkward wave* thank you so much for getting this story past 100 reads it means a lot to me, I hope you continue to enjoy it and without further adieu here is chapter 7.

I sat on my bed occasionally ducking and dodging random articles of clothing that were being thrown my way. "how have you not got any party clothes?" Alex asked me with a hand on his hip and a scowl on his face. Jack was still attempting to find an outfit that was worth wearing to the party. "what girl doesn't have the perfect dress to her own party?' jack asked throwing his hands up in a sign of giving up. "Yeah okay guys I get it, I have fashion issues"

Jack looked at Alex with a serious look on his face. "I think we need to go get...them" Alex gasped. "no, not ..them" Jack only nodded at him while I sat there really confused. "Go get them" Alex said and Jack ran off in some direction. "You might want to prepare you're self." Alex said patting me on the back. "they can be a lot to handle"

"doesn't have an outfit? what kind of girl doesn't have an outfit to her own birthday party?!" yelled a girl with deep purple hair and green eyes. "This girl" I said pointing at myself. She inspected me from head to toe before smiling, "Hi I'm Alandria, Alex's mate" she stated proudly before a girl with brown hair walked in dragging Jack by the ear. "Jack sweetie, why haven't you introduced us to your cousin yet, I've heard she's been here for a while" Jack immediately turned into a stuttering mess. "the power of mates" Alex whispered as I watched Jack nervously try and come up with an excuse.

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight which caught the attention of the brown haired girl, who immediately came up and gave me a big hug. "oh my god i've been wanting to meet you for so long, My name is Elliot." the girl said loosening her death grip on me only for me to be crushed again by Alandria.

"let the poor girl go" jack said causing Elliot to send him a quick glare. "or you know keep crushing her whatever is fine with you" he said raising his hands in surrender. "see this is why we didn't want you guys to meet her just yet you'll scare her away" Alex whined. The girls finally let me go but only to start bombarding me with questions about the sort of outfits I liked in which I only gave very vague answers. after not finding the answers they were looking for they sighed and started searching my wardrobe. "this is perfect" Alandria sang pulling out a short red lace dress that flowed out at the bottom and Elliot pulled out some black stockings and heels to go with it.

"I don't know guys..." "it isn't a choice go and try it on" Elliot said shoving the dress and stockings into my arms. I looked to Jack for help but he just backed away shaking his head. "I told you they were a lot to handle" Alex said earning a friendly shove from Alandria. I let out a breath before entering the bathroom and trying it on, I must admit that they did make a good choice the dress and stockings made a very cute and sensible outfit that complemented my features perfectly.

"well, how does it look?" I heard Jack ask through the door. I exited the bathroom and stood in front of them doing a little spin so they could see the back as well. "beautiful" Alex stated smiling at me while Jack clapped. "yep we're geniuses" Elliot stated before high fiving Alandria.

We were about to head downstairs to the party when Alex grabbed my elbow effectively stopping me in my tracks. "Alaska look things may change tomorrow, everything you've ever known may be flipped upside down and it might feel like the worlds ending but I promise you that everything will be alright and we will be there for you, all of us." I looked at him confused but I gave him a hug anyway because what he said did offer me quite a lot of comfort.

we broke apart smiling before he linked our arms and led we down to the growing party downstairs. I was now on like my fifth...six...tenth drink and it was safe to say that I was completely shit faced and so was everyone around me except for Brendon? "hey how come you're not y-youre not ahhh whats the word again....drinking! how come you're not drinking?"

He looked at me obviously amused before taking my drink. "I think you've had enough" "nooooo" i whined before reaching my arms out in an attempt to get my drink back but it just ended in me losing my balance and falling to the floor in a fit of giggles.

Brendon then let out a heavy sigh before picking me up bridal style and carrying me off to the kitchen. "out!" he growled at all of the drunk couples making out against the counter and walls. "so thats why you guys have so many teen pregnancies" I giggled and he let out a chuckle before setting me down on the counter and fetching me some water. "drink this, it should sober you up a little" he said as I took the glass and started gulping it down. "hey, hey slowly" he said easing the glass from my hold and setting it next to me.

"how many drinks have you had?" "this many!" I giggled holding up ten fingers, okay so apparently I turn in to a five year old when I'm drunk good to know. he laughed obviously finding my current state hilarious. "can we go sky diving?" i asked as I attempted to plait his short hair. "maybe when you're sober" he said patting my head causing Krysten to growl. "Krysten doesn't like you" I said mindlessly."really, who's Krysten" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"This crazy person in my head that claims she's a wolf, but shhh don't tell anyone"I whispered to him. He smiled a massive smile before laughing. "I knew it" "knew what?" "nothing princess" Krysten once again growled at the nickname. "why doesn't she like me?" he pouted making me giggle. "Because she says you're not our mate" Brendon instantly started to grind his teeth together. "has she told you who your mate is?" he asked tightening his grip on the counter top.

"nope, but she says I'll find out soon" "not if i can help it" he whispered but in my clearly intoxicated state I didn't hear him. "what'd you say?" I asked as my eyes started getting heavy and I slowly began to lose the tight grip I had on my consciousness. "Nothing princess" the last thing i heard before falling into a drunken sleep was Krysten growling uncontrollably.
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
So I've basically added a lot of celebrities to the cast, if you want a certain celeb to be in the story comment and which ever one gets the most comments I will put in the story. Any way you know the drill if you liked it please leave a vote and thank you so much for reading