Chapter 26- reality check

The photo in media kind of has nothing to do with this, its just there solely on the fact that it made me laugh.

'This one he got a princely racket
That's what I said now
Got some Big Seal upon his jacket
Ain't in his head now
You marry him, your father will condone you
How 'bout that now
You marry me, your father will disown you
He'll eat his hat, now

Marry him, marry me
I'm the one that loved you baby can't you see?
Ain't got no future or family tree
But I know what a prince and lover ought to be
I know what a prince and lover ought be'

"You idiot, you hurt her!" I heard a familiar voice yell but I couldn't quite figure out who it was in my current disposition. "Shhh, your going to get us caught," another familiar voice whispered harshly.
"Oh god she's bleeding, she's probably going to die and it's all our fault," one of the voices wailed and I could practically feel the annoyance of the other person begin to build up. "It's just a small cut, she'll be fine....she's strong." I didn't miss the hint of pride in the obvious male's voice, did they know me?

All I could see was an endless amount of black, probably due to one of the goons around me tying a piece of cloth over my eyes. "Remove the blindfold," the one that seemed way to dramatic whispered, excitedly.
Soon after I felt someone begin to fiddle with the ends of the cloth before it slid itself off my face and gently dropped to the Forrest floor. I blinked my eyes a few times trying to remove myself out of the daze that had come with not being able to see for that large amount of time.

"Alaska!" The dramatic voice yelled before a face appeared in front of mine, wait I know that dopey as fuck face...
"Jack!" I shouted before wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug, squeezing him with all of my strength to make sure he was in fact real. "Can't. Breath," he choked out and I immediately let go of him before stepping back with a massive grin on my face. "Hey! What about me?" Alex's face soon appeared beside jack's and I did the exact same thing to him, I couldn't believe they were actually here!

"Oh my god, I've missed you guys so much, what are you doing here?" I asked excitedly, waving my arms around like a lunatic. "We've come to rescue you," Jack whispered looking from side to side suspiciously.
"What do you mean rescue me?" I asked, confused.
"From that monster, Andy of course," Alex butted in, crossing his arms over his chest. Wow this rescue mission would of been a lot more helpful back when I had first been taken because as much as I hate to admit it I....I like Andy, and I've barely been a way for an hour and I already miss him.

"You do realise Andy's my mate right?" I questioned earning shocked gasps from the idiots in front of me.
"Alpha Brendon never told us that," Jack stated looking to Alex for help.
"We didn't do this for our alpha Jack," Alex spoke, looking directly at me.
"Alaska you're too good for Andy and quite frankly you're too good for alpha Brendon," confusion took over me and I found myself creasing my brow in question.
"Oh, come on its obvious he likes you." Wait what?! He liked...likes me? Did everyone but me know this?
"Really?" I squeaked, suddenly rethinking all the time that I had spent with him, everything seemed so awkward now especially that time I slept in his bed because jack's big sister was staying over and was offered my room.

"So who are you doing this for?" I queried with my hands on my hips.
"You of course, ya know if we're caught by either Andy or our alpha we're literal dog food?" Alex asked and I saw Jack gulp from the corner of my eye. I let out a large sigh before dropping my hands, "yeah, I know, so where are you taking me if it isn't back to the pack?"
"Somewhere safe, somewhere where the war won't affect you," Alex answered, putting his large hands on my shoulders.
"Look, a lot of things have happened in the short amount of time that you've been gone, Brendon's rallied the Angels together and declared war against Andy and his pack and the rest of the wolf packs followed soon after," what? Why haven't I heard about this? I think I deserve to know whether or not my friends and family are going to war, don't you think? So why didn't Andy tell me?