Chapter 29- deal

Hello my fantastic readers you'll find a crappy trailer that I made in iMovie in the media, hey don't judge me it was hard to find clips that sort of went with the book. I also suck at making trailers sooo..... Yeah. But anyway
check that out if you want to and on to the next chapter!

*Andy's pov*

I watched in disdain as each snivelling demon approached us engulfing us in a tight embrace of fire and evil. Jack and Alex seemed to be panicking as they begin to strip of their clothing preparing to launch into wolf form.

I simply stood still, calculating each step the demons took in their approach. I had no doubt that their intention was malicious and I had no doubt that Lucifer wasn't going to call them off anytime soon.

The darkness hung above us, as if daring us to fight back. violent burst of flame occasionally erupted from one of the creatures before us, temporarily lighting up the darkened night, only for it to be extinguished again leaving only black.

The sound of growling echoed behind me and I turned to see Alex had transformed into a large brown wolf with black ears and feet. He snarled at the incoming threat, baring his teeth in a menacing way but the demons only cackled at his attempt to frighten them off.

We all knew that the two men wouldn't stand a chance against the creatures before us, within the first few minutes of the fight they would be burnt to a crisp.

A vicious snarl left my lips and the foul creatures looked startled for a moment before they continued on their path of destruction. Through the mass of disfigured red bodies I caught a glance at Lucifer's smirking face as he watched the scene before him. So he wants entertainment? I'll give him entertainment. Without a second thought I allowed my demon side to take over, my eyes turned a deep ruby red and fire began to course through my veins creating a raw feeling of anger.

With a low growl I reached for the first abomination and ripped it's head clean off his neck, an ear bursting screech rang through the air and I almost felt bad for the thing....almost.

The sound of bones cracking filled the night air and I turned to see Jack turn into his dark brown wolf form just in time to drag his claws down a lunging demon's face only to reel back in pain as the creature's fire hot skin burned the pads of his paw.

Screeching and whimpers continued to be heard as the fight continued. Dark red blood was trickling down my fingers from where I ripped one of their hearts out.

Their numbers seemed to be growing and by this point it was only me fighting as the wolf's' paws were blistered and ripped open.

There was only one way I was going to win this battle and that was to do exactly what Lucifer was trying to get me to do.

A sigh slipped past my lips as I realised there was nothing else to do. I closed my eyes and summoned the fire that coursed through my body. I encouraged it to flow into my palm and when I opened my eyes a large stream of hell's fire had emerged out of the palm of my hand.

With Alaska in mind I gathered as much of it as I could and released it in large waves, each wave either igniting demons with a large sensation of agony or dragging them back into the portal where they could continue to burn in hell until the next time they escape.

When each creature had been dealt with I closed my eyes and reopened them extinguishing the flame and returning my irises to a bright blue.

Loud clapping cut through the silence and caused my head to snap to a pair of red eyes.
"I knew you had it in you," he chuckled, stalking towards us.
Alex and Jack begun to growl at his oncoming figure but I shook my head telling them it was fine.

"It seems you found yourself some guard dogs." More growling followed and Lucifer let out another small chuckle.
"It's the other way around," I gritted out remembering the fact that I'm not allowed to let the two idiots be harmed.

"You, protecting people?" He let a full blown laugh slip out this time.
"I didn't think you were capable of helping the in need," he said inspecting the two wolves.

I looked down for a moment knowing he had a point.
"So why then?" He asked.
"Huh?"
"Why take these two to a hell portal and protect them from a hoard of demons?" He clarified tapping his chin.
"I think it has something to do with a girl," he continued without letting me answer.

"It's not," I bit out.
"Oh it's definitely because of a girl, I'm so proud, my son has finally found a girl." A snarl tore it's way up my throat. "I am not your son you twisted bastard!" Even if it was true I would never accept sharing DNA with this sick asshole.

"Is that anyway to talk to your father?" He teased?
"I can't believe you're still denying it, we look exactly alike for fuck sake," he pointed out exasperated.
"Does it matter I'm just another one of your bastard children that you can add to the list."

The two wolves behind me stared at the picture in front of them with wide eyes. "I came here for a reason, not just to argue."
"What a surprise, you only came to visit because you wanted something." He said with a smirk shifting his red eyes between the three of us.

"What is it this time, another weak pack that needs to be taken down?" He questioned waving his hand slightly. "I'll give you a few warriors and the pack will be dead in a few seconds."

"No....something a little more extreme." I told him knowing I had caught his attention. "How extreme?" The twenty three year old in front of me asked, his eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree.
"A war," I explained crossing my arms. "A large sadistic smile spread across his face. "I'm listening,"
"It's us against the Angels and a couple of other wolf packs." I informed him knowing he was already completely onboard with the idea.

Excitement radiated around him and his smirk grew to one of malicious intent as a brutal laugh escaped his lips. "You may have have my best army....if"
"If what?" I asked impatient.
"You would know if you let me finish," he scoffed, eyes shifting to a deeper red warning me to back down.

I nodded at him and his smirk returned. "If I get to fight Gabriel"
He practically snarled, eyes turning into endless pools of black.
Small whimpers sounded behind me and I couldn't help the small smirk that formed on my face.
"Of course, anything to hurt that conceited rat with wings."

Then it's a deal?" He asked stretching out his hand. Normally I would be careful with making deals with the devil but I had a feeling he wouldn't cross me when Gabriel the arch Angel was involved.

"Deal"
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Chapter song: unholy by KISS