Chapter 25: cliff hanger

'And I know that you're holding out for better weather
And I can't promise you that I'll be round forever
If there's one thing I know it's that we're good together
(If there's one thing I know it's that we're good together)

And I will try to hold you up through those times when you are gone
Despite the weather, it gets better,
You won't do this alone'

*Andy's P.O.V*
Guilt gnawed at my insides as I carefully watched her make a replacement dinner, since we didn't get to finish our date. I had always promised myself that if I met my mate I would never let her see the monster side of me that everyone else saw. Yet here we were sitting in my family's old holiday house with her faking her smiles and trying not to flinch every time I reached out for her. I knew she thought that she could hide the underlying fear and sadness that she felt from me but I could see right through her. Another problem was that her heat was coming up and I wasn't certain that I could control myself, of course during the process she will be begging for me but it wouldn't be right to take advantage of her especially since she's still scared of me.

What makes matters worse is that there's a war brewing between the packs and from what I hear other supernaturals are getting involved as well. It was obvious who started it, Brendon fucking Urie. He's been trying to take my mate from me ever since she got here and to be completely honest it's pissing me the fuck off. Since I've refused to give her back to him he's decided to run off to the arch angels with his tail tucked between his legs to ask them for assistance.

Let's just say the Angels and I don't get along very well, with me being part demon and all. I however used to be best friends with Kieran before he turned into a judgemental little shit and turned on me, in fact as I recall he was my only friend, my brother refused to associate with me, I was never allowed to attend public school and now every one's too afraid to even look me in the eye.

I remember the pure and utter disappointment that filled me that day as he walked away, disposing of our friendship that I had once cherished dearly.

"Hey Kieran!" Seven year old me yelled, running to try and catch up with the strange boy that had somehow become my best and well only friend. "Oh, uhhhh... hey Andy," he said, acknowledging me slightly before turning back around and continuing to walk in an unfamiliar direction. "Aren't you excited?! This is the first time I've been allowed out of my room in three years," I giggled elbowing him softly, trying to provoke him into chasing me around the territory like he used to.

"Yeah that's um....cool." He looked weary of me and I took note of the fact that he was watching my every move.
"What's the matter with ya," I questioned, tilting my head slightly to the side like the confused dog I was.....well wolf to be exact. "Look, Andy....I have finally found a child to look after and I need to start taking my job more seriously, which means I can't play with....well things like you." He paused for a moment to assess my reaction before continuing, "I was informed of what you are today and I just can't risk there being any chance of little Alaska getting hurt." He sighed.

I was suddenly confused, was this really the little boy that sat outside of my room only but a few days ago reading me stories, or the one who snuck out constantly to tend to my wounds and sneak me food? It seemed as if I was talking to a stressed out parent rather than a seven year old boy. Of course after the initial shock wore off and his words sunk in I could feel my heart stop. Was he really ending our friendship because I was part demon, we had been friends for years, how come this all of a sudden news changes his whole perspective on me? Is he really no better than the ones I call mother and father, the ones that lock me in my jail cell of a room, the ones that beat me to the brink of death just to save their retched reputation and positions?

With every thought that passed through my mind I could feel my veins catch on fire until each bloodstream was joining together in one massive, burning flame that yearned for destruction. The flames of my inner fire reached out and comforted me in a way, soon mighty whispers started to join the warm flames that filled my very being; 'kill, kill, kill', 'Make him hurt,' 'make him pay, make them all pay!' By the end of it they all sounded like loud screams but it seemed that I was the only one that could hear them, I desperately clawed at my ears and tried to make them stop, from the background I could hear the muffled yet panicked voice of Kieran.

The anger once again flushed out any doubt or pain that I had been previously feeling as the urge to hit something washed over me. By now I was certain my eyes were a deep red colour that always seemed to appear when ever I was incredibly angry. The blurred figure of little Kieran filled my sight and it was far too late for him.... I had already found my target. Without thinking, I left forward and tackled him to the ground before wrapping my fingers dangerously tight around his throat. The monster within me purred in delight at the chaos and fear that I was creating.

"Is some stupid girl that you've just met really worth more than me?!" I yelled feeling pathetic, was I seriously jealous of some dumb girl? "Yes," he croaked out scratching at my hands, I smirked down at him, as if that's going to help you, I thought maliciously laughing at the sight of him struggling against my death grip on him. I dug my fingers in enough to draw blood before leaning down to whisper in his ear. "If I ever find that girl, you better hope you will be able to protect her," I gave him one last devilish smile before disappearing. I of course didn't get too far before my parent's guards caught me and locked me back up in the room.

That was the fateful day that started the feud between Kieran and I, it also brought down the Angels' opinions of me even more which really wasn't a good thing since a lot of people wanted my death and they were the ones that were suppose see to protect me. I was such a naive child then, if only I knew how amazing Alaska was when I was younger, I would have made Kieran protect her with his life. I could never think of intentionally harming her in any way, I doubt he thinks that though as I see him around quite a bit just keeping an eye on her.

Sometimes I miss his friendship and the alliance of the Angels but now that I have the largest pack in the world and my beautiful Alaska things are starting to look a little brighter. The dark clouds that had been hanging around outside had cleared and left behind them a large, neon rainbow that seemed to have almost been painted among the whisks of small, white clouds. Alaska seemed to have been finished with dinner and was quietly awaiting me in the kitchen, I quickly made my way over to her and delicately took my plate of food from her outstretched hands, now all that was left to do was rally my pack, look for new recruits and oh yeah journey down to hell to fetch a small army of demons that can help us with the war effort.

A large smash was heard from the other end of the house and before I could stop her Alaska went to check it out, after waiting about twenty minutes for her to return I figured that she wasn't and went to go look for her. When I reached the source of the crash I was shocked to find that broken glass littered the floor and small amounts of blood was sprayed along the floor....Alaska's blood to be exact. Panic filled me as well as sheer terror at all of the situations that could be happening. All I knew was that Alaska was in trouble and I was going to get my fucking mate back from the bastards that took her even if it kills me.

😰😲😰😲😰😲😰😲😰😲😰
Oh shit, Alaska's in trouble, somebody call the friggen police.
Wow you guys obviously don't care enough to help her so I guess she's just gonna have to die, oh well.
Just kidding, what do you guys think is going to happen?
Are there any questions you want to ask like;
Will Andy need to take his shirt off in order to save Alaska?
Will a bunch of people get beaten up by the sexy beast that is Andy without a shirt on?
Will Andy have to fight another hot guy that also has his shirt off?
These are all very valid questions that are very important to the structure and plot of the story.
Any way if you liked this chapter please leave a vote and a comment and as always
There goes that boi oh shit farewell!

Chapter song- Voldemort by with confidence