Epilogue

'None of us really change over time
We only become
More fully what we are.'

Ever since the day I woke up in that hospital room, I promised myself that I would become something more than what I was. I wanted to be someone people sought help in, someone who made people smile.
A week after I was checked out of the hospital, I learnt that my wolf had died and that I would never be able to shift again. This news didn't really upset me, it made me feel human and I guess that over the years I had forgotten what that felt like, my mate however didn't take the news so well. He blamed himself and his supposed 'carelessness' he thought that it would be best if I was angry at him, I guess he just wanted me to take out all of my feelings on him but sometimes I have to remind him that he doesn't always know what's best.

As time progressed, I fell pregnant and soon gave birth to twin boys, Ciel and Alex, who was named after my cousin who was killed on the day of his birth. When the boys turned six we had all managed to turn Andy's 'bloodthirsty' pack's reputation into something a little nicer, The boys and their father went around to neighbouring packs with sorry cards and muffin baskets, let's just say the alphas were rather surprised. As they did this I took up a hobby, healing.
A couple of nearby witches who were granted property on the pack's land were quite fond of the tradition and were thrilled to teach me the basics. It didn't take long before I had the skill mastered and was treated as a known healer, soon not only was my pack asking for my assistance but so were the surrounding ones.

This is how I became the first werewolf healer and this is how I discovered what I was born to do in this world.
If I had to give advice to anyone based on my experience, I would say:
Things will get worse before they get better. But when they do, remember who put you down and who helped you up.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Thank you so much for reading this story, it means a lot and thank you to everyone who left a comment, even if it was a hateful one. I have read through each and everyone of them and I scroll through my notifications everyday looking for a new one because they brighten my day so much. Thanks for the support and thanks for votes, I really didn't think this book would do so well to be honest, I thought it would only get to maybe... 800reads, but I guess I got proved wrong... majorly.
There most likely will not be any continuation to this story because well it's finished, there's nothing to continue. I think during the writing of this story my writing has really improved, I was looking at earlier chapters and boy did I suck like I was legitimately cringing. I have also grown out of a lot of the things I used to like so I might go back and change a few things.
So one again thank you and for old times sake,
Farewell.