14

Just a short message :
Changed my cover page and nothing else . Thought you guys should know so that you don't get confused :)

Okay that's it Enjoy the chapter !

~~

Its been four days and those were four days of absolute torture for Harry . He has started to notice Niall in different way . Not in the bad way that is , more like a sexual way .

How much ever he tried he couldn't get rid of the way he felt that night . He has tried everything as far as immersing himself in studies. Which if you want his opinion wasn't much success at all .And no he has not tried to sleep with anyone ,definitely not Melissa and Amy . After that night and Niall's words and of course the scene that took place with both girls , he didn't want to, which for him was also a shock as much as it was for Niall . Of course Harry didn't say anything about their encounter , didnt dare open his mouth .

Actually , after that night things have gotten kind of awkward between them .They still have small arguments once in a while but other than don't get in each others way. The bet was pretty much non - existent as the only courses Niall have to do was cooking , cleaning their bathroom which for the blonde was pretty much his daily work at home .

It was Friday night and both had nothing to do .So , it was pretty much boring . After the classes got over both came home in Harry's car. Harry went to sleep and at the moment had gone to jog instructing Niall to keep his evening snack ready . Niall on the other hand was done with today's home work and now was just lazing on the couch flipping through channels trying to find something interesting .

He sighed putting the remote aside tilting his head back as he closed his eyes . He had pulled a small shawl around him not wanting to get under blanket as it was kind of warm . and he hate sweating. Ya , he is odd like that because if he sweats he has to shower because he cannot stay still with the awful odour longer than five minutes . Call it his OCD or something .

The night replayed in his mind yet again , his brain trying to decode every little move of Harry , of his and it was so frustrating because he doesn't want to thing about that , wants it to leave his mind .He keeps telling himself it was just a task and nothing else. But the feel of Harry's lips and hands are not lost on him .

After a while Harry enters the house , phone in one hand bottle in other and finds Niall sprawled on the couch .If it was any other day he would have kicked him or wake him up . He definitely would have made a snarky remark but today he just stops standing still like a lost boy in the middle of the night on an unfamiliar street .

His eyes roam from Niall's milky shaved legs up till his knees from where the region is covered by shawl to his heat which is rising up and down slowly .His eyes then are on the pink lips and smooth cheek flushed with what he probably thinks is heat to his fake blonde hair .And Harry admits he is beautiful , pretty even but he dare not say that out loud.

He doesn't know what's up with him but since last four days he has started using out words like beautiful , pretty , adorable and not to forget curvy instead of his daily words such as fake blonde , nerd , selfish bitch ...and ya , you get the idea?