11

Next day in the canteen all the boys were present . They all had decided to have breakfast in the school cafeteria itself. Liam and Zayn were sitting next to each other in their own world . Louis and Luke were discussing about  football . Niall and Harry were yet to show up. 

And on the cue a very pleased Harry entered walking towards the boys and made himself comfortable sitting opposite Zayn .

"Hey Harry" everyone welcomed in unison .And Harry smiled back at them .

Louis was going to ask about Niall just then the blonde entered with two trays in his hand .He placed Harry's in front of his and sat beside him . Everyone watched his actions and Luke blurted "Oh the bet is still on " grinning like a fool only to receive death glare from Niall and a smirk with nod from Harry . Everyone dissolved in a conversation after that

A boy named Troy as Niall had helped him once in his English assignment and was also in the team made his way .

"Hey Styles , can I talk to you for a sec?" Harry nodded and got up . As he was going to ask "Sup Tr-" he was cut as Troy's attention was turned towards Niall

"Hey Niall , thanks for the help .I got 70 ! " Niall got up jumping excitedly in his short skirt and crop top and hugged Troy .

"That's great Troy !You're reaching their " Troy smiled pulling from the hug "Ya , coach said I can join the team again".

Harry was looking at the exchange weirdly not understanding how a football player was so much friendly with Niall .

Troy then turned to Harry "Actually I-" but he cut him off placing a hand on Niall's shoulder slightly pushing him aside.

"Lets talk important buisness somewhere else." looking at Niall all the time .Niall just rolled his eyes at Harry's childishness and sat down on the table as Harry went off with the guy .

Louis was first to ask "what was that all about ?" Niall smiled  " oh that is Troy the guy I tutored last week ,he was failing English and your coach was not ready to let him play until he gets some decent marks "

Louis shook his head "Not that Nialler . We all know about Troy , we are all in same team remember" He said with raised eyebrow , trust Louis to be sassy .

"I was asking about Harry pushing you and that possessive glare "all heads turn to him as he bounced on his seat waiting for Niall to explain .

Niall on the other hand rolled his eyes and said " That was Harold just being childish "

" He didn't look like it "Louis argued

"Oh but he did " and before anyone can argue Niall continued suddenly remembering last nights event .

"Since the topic is on , I want to tell you guys something ."getting attention of all the boys . He then rubbed his hands smirk playing on his lips starting with his story " So , Harry came home last night ..." he looked at Liam with a pause and said meekly "And I apologized to him . We had dinner , which I cooked because of the stupid bet "

He continued "And we were watching a stupid match which I made him change and put on a movie ", stressing on I while pointing at himself .

He continued not realising someone behind him "And by the end of the movie I heard sn-"  before he can continue he was being picked up by the waist and then dragged near the entrance of the canteen "Harry ! What the hell! I was in a middle of something !"

"I know exactly what you were in the middle of "He said leaving his hand not before whirling him around.

"Since you know , I am going bac-" with Niall turned around but Harry pulled him by his hand once again .

"Listen Blondie you are not saying anything , I mean anything about last ni-" Niall innocently smiled at him batting his lashes as he cut him off "oh you mean the way you were crying because of the mo-"

Harry quickly glanced around as if someone heard Niall and put his palm on Niall's mouth to stop him spouting "Okay that's it .I am ordering you to stop saying that . You will not speak of it .And Arggh" he pulled his hand shaking it as Niall just bite him "Are you crazy ?!" Harry cried still cradling his arm .

"First of all don't dare interrupt me and second , fine I will not say how you cried at the sappy movie but only on one condition" he smirked at the taller lad as he looked like he was about to bust a vein .

"What do you want ?!Anything other than canceling the bet or shit "he irritatedly asked.

Niall clapped his hands pretty pleased himself as he stated " Oh I want a treat in Nandos today and from now on I will control the TV"

Harry wanted to argue but knowing Niall he knew the short blonde will probably announce it on the school speaker . He doesnt want to take risk with his reputation . He huffed still irritated "Fine . Deal !"

They both shook hands and Niall leaned to slap on Harry's cheek slightly as he said "Ahh ...look at you so desperate to hide your soft side " with that he pinched his cheek .

But before Harry can reply a girly high pitched voice stopped him making both of their heads turned to the side "Hey Harry !"

Harry's scowl turned into a smirk as the girl practically latched herself on him . Niall watched her overly thin body , non-existent boobs and blonde curly hair uninterested and came to one conclusion ' Harry's slut of the month'

"Hey Mel , What are you doing here ?" His voice surprised raising Niall's eyebrows as he watched the conversation .

"You silly ,I go to the same school . "she said pinching Harry's cheek just like Niall did few seconds ago .

And before Harry can reply she continued "Anyways , I wanted to tell you my parents are going out tomorrow night . So ....you know  we have got house to ourselves ..."

"Oh yaa ?" Harry asked grabbing her waist towards him and Niall rolled his eyes walking away not wanting to go blind just yet .

He reached their table to the lads and Louis asked "Where is Harry ?" , Niall replied with yet another eye roll ,
I think my eyes are gonna get stuck because of Harry . he thought .

"With slut of the month" Louis instantly replied "you mean Mel ?" Niall nodded and Luke jumped in "wait . He is going out with Ali right ?"

"No , I think I heard correct . he called her Mel"

Zayn shakes his head "when is that boy going to learn "Niall thought never , at least till he gets kicked in the balls but I think that will also not  do.

"You were saying something Ni ?" Luke asked and the blonde quickly made up a lie " Ya ,  Harry sleeps with his thumb in his mouth " and everyone giggled at that making Niall smirk .

Not bad Horan , not bad at all .

~~

Kind of short chapter . But don't worry I have lots of things planned for this story !

Thoughts on the chapter ?

Vote . comment . and share the story of you like it !

.