06

"I hate this Li! I fucking hate this !" Niall stomped his feet for the hundredth time as everyone got in front of Liam's house , calling it a night .

They had originally planned on doing a night out but Niall was pissed off Liam was worried and Harry was proudly chugging his beer slamming it down celebrating his win and everyone approved it was time to call it a early night .

"I told yo-" Liam began but was cut off by a slight punch in the chest making him halt in his step . He was rubbing at his chest in a lame distress trying to brighten up Niall's mood which was so down , down the earth possibly reached to the core . He hated losing and especially to Harry .

Zayn mocked shouted , few steps away from them were Harry had just got his car slamming the door shut and both of them leaning on it .

"Don't hit my boyfriend !" Niall irritatedly turned hitting Liam one more time on his chest , just because he can and shouted friendly of course.
"Don't tell me how to treat my bestfriend Zayn . And make yours to stop howling so loudly  ...god my ears!" He shrieked shivering as Louis' snickered was heard from behind but nobody paid attention .

And obviously he was , Harry that is leaning on his car , looking all smug whistling to some random tune he does often . Niall will admit it was not that bad , his whistles but dare he admit that .

Before Zayn can comment Harry called "Okay princess , if you are done kissing and putting make up let's go . Its late and I am fucking tired."

The words have been cute , almost endearing if not were from Harry's damn mouth or 'fucking' added in the end  Niall thought. 

He walked with hard  steps , feet stomping on the pavement as he approached the two tall lad. He smiled when Zayn went to Liam pulling him in his arms .

Ahhh , how he wanted someone like that all to himself  , someone that will treat him like. ....he belongs  ....he is the only person for them ..someone that will take care of him  and love him  .

He shakes his head as he shuffles towards the tall curly lad. Harry then points him towards the car signalling him to get in wordlessly . Niall pouts and huffs not saying anything as he looks back at Liam who is smiling back at him , a worried look on his face .

"Do I really have to ? He tries once again not wanting to be anywhere near him or in a same enclosed space as him .

"You know I don't have whole night ?"Harry talked back pointing at his imaginary watch . Niall huffed closing the door loudly and grinned when Harry jumped back clearly disheveled and scared if he takes a good look at his face .

Well , that was not bad .

He thinks to himself his grin only increasing as he hears Harry shouts enraged "Hey ! Bitch , trying to break my door or what ?!"

"If I could I would ! But I think today is your lucky day !"he calls rolling down the window and his smiles turns into scowl as instead of muttering curses and growling as Harry does usually , the brunette is smiling cheekily leaning on the window.

"That it is darling , surely it is" sneakily pointing at the fact that he lost the bet .

Niall growls turning his head and looking straight ahead as he angrily mutters a mad but audible "Fuck off"to which Harry only laughs.

If you ask him did he thought of ever sitting in Harry's car and staying at his home , the answer would be a big NO. Because frankly , Niall never wants to do anything with Harry and sadly he will have to do everything with him and for him at that matter .