03

Liam turns his head and gives Niall a stern look signaling him not to start anything , to which Niall just rolls his eyes. They both reach towards the boys and Liam runs to Zayn engulfing him into a tight hug . Which then turns into a snog session and all Niall wants to do is push them apart . Not that he has anything against them , but doing it in public ,he doesn't quite approve .

His huff and eye roll doesn't go unnoticed as Harry makes a comment to which Louis just laughs.

Here we go , Niall thinks .

"So , Niall whats up to much for football?"Harry speaks and before Niall can give him a sassy comeback Zayn interrupts "Harry! No fights today "not asking but demanding his best friend.

Harry scoffs in return the smirk on his lips not dissolving anytime soon and all Niall wants to do is take out his eyeballs and play footie with them.

At that thought Niall slightly laughs gaining Harry's attention who is about to hit one of his sly remarks but Louis cuts him off .

"But why?! Zaynie ! Their fights are so fun , not to mention their comebacks are getting more and more interesting "He says with an excitement of  a small kid at an amusement park asking permission from his parents to go on one of the rides.

Liam gives a stern look but nods nonetheless making Niall scowl and shout "Hey!"

And with that Harry passes the ball to Zayn remarking "And he speaks"

Niall is clutching his fiat not wanting to go off , he just wants to get this over with. Why the hell again are these lads friends with him ? He question's himself yet again.

Zayn speaks up catching the ball "So we are playing ,two teams Louis and I are the captain . It will be 10 scores we will decide yeah? Okay?" Everyone nods but Niall adds "We aren't even , one will have an extra player " he just hopes they will let him sit out because he just doesn't have the energy to deal with Harry and on cue ...

"We can count geek . Luke is coming too ...our other friend , remember yeah ?" Harry replies making Niall want to punch his damn face.

"At least I will be graduating this year . Can't say the same about you 'about-to-fail-math' now can we  ?"Niall says smirking at Harry .

Before Harry can make a nice comeback Louis shouts " Me first !!"

Then the small boy smirks saying "I choose Niall" , Niall moves at his side as Zayn chooses Harry . Louis then chooses his last player " I will take Luke" .

Niall moves closer to Louis and he hisses in his ear "Lou! Why did you choose Luke ?! You could have got Liam! Now they have three strong players" completely not happy with Louis' decision.

Louis in turn laughs and at that moment Luke enters as Zayn hollers at Luke pointing at Louis.

"Oh Niall ,when will you learn . Those two are always all over each other. Trust me we have advantage." Louis winks at his mini-reasoning.

All guys break and the games starts with Louis' team at Lead

---

After three hours , the lads are playing with Zayn's team at 7-6 . All boys are into the game as everyone wants to win .

In the middle of the game Luke exclaims "Lads if we are playing serious then I think we should place a price "

Everyone nods in agreement and starts suggesting things .

Niall comes up with "How about losers will give winners treat !Pay for the food!"others agree to it and everyone begins to discuss.

Harry moves closer to Niall and whispers "Thought you would say something like that "

Niall faces turns into a scowl at that remark looking at Harry sideways.

"What do you mean?!"Harry bite backs a laugh now turning to Niall as he says "Well ...you see , you and food are in long relationship , my first guess was of you to choose that"

Niall wants to slap him right at the moment " You are saying I eat a lot ???" Harry smiles slyly shaking his head as he replies

"No , but you are saying it "Niall is about to rip the curls off his head but Liam interrupts him and yells as if they are his children.

"Hey both of you! No fighting !"

--

As the game continues and both teams are  now at 8 - 8 with Niall scoring the last goal. Liam raises his hand "I am out you guys , I am tired "he huffs making his way to the sides plopping down on the ground.

Luke agrees sliding next to him. All the others turn their heads at them and Zayn makes his way to Liam.

"You sure?"the hazel eyed boy asks to which Liam nods . Zayn sits beside him with "Me too"

Niall whines at all the three "Oh C'mon! This was getting interesting and we were just two points away from win !"

To this Harry remarks whipping his mouth with one hand as he finishes chugging half of the bottle (of water).
"Who says you were going to win?"

Niall smirks folding his hands on his chest "I said " Harry presses his lips in a  thin line .Louis however bounces to the other lads and lays on the ground sighing "Me also"

Niall stomps his foot childishly at that as he was really enjoying this and the winning price was too tempting. Harry laughs taunting Niall at his actions "Well someone is really excited, don't you think boys ?"

He too makes his way to the side sighing ,clearly showing he was done with the game too whipping at his sweat for emphasis.

All boys stare wide eyed not really wanting to go between their argument, they have all experienced in the past what happens when one does.  '

"Shut up Helena! "Niall says irritated . Harry gets up his voice booming with anger "Are you calling me a girl?!"

Niall just smiles softly almost innocent looking , almost as Harry thinks there is no innocence in those sparkling eyes .

"Well I'm calling you as you are behaving like one"

"Oh its on ! You want to play Horan , let's play "

Niall rolls his eyes at that and Harry teases him "What too much of a pussy to play , hun ?

Niall narrows his eyes at his statement , literally done with curly heads attitude

"I don't play with girls ,Stella"

Harry scowls at him making Niall smile satisfied with himself "Me and you , three points "

Niall nods as they both stare at each other completely forgetting about four pair of eyes watching them amused.

Louis jumps up "Okay ! You two at position's! We are having match .....Now its time to make it interesting" making Luke nod his head like a mad dog and all the other lads stare at him confused.

Taking their silence as an agreement Louis continues "Hmmm....Oh I have one . Here it is ,the loser will be slave for the winner for a whole month " Zayn interrupts with a pointed look at Louis "week . One week. "

And Luke jumps up and cheers loudly "That's it ! A Slave Bet !"

✴✴✴
AN

This got really interesting *smirks 

Thoughts about the chapter ?