|69|

King house in the mm my loves......❤️

I Won't Stop Til I Get Back What's Mine

Same Day
9:56 P.M.

Armani (POV)

I opened my eyes and looked around this new room that I had been placed in. It seemed to be a much bigger room than the one I was in before, maybe the master bedroom. Windows covered almost every wall of this room and looking out the window directly in front of me I seen it was dark- meaning it was night time.

Meaning I was still here.....I haven't been saved.

I laid in this bed watching the blood drizzle from the flesh wound that the bullet had left on my inner thigh while the thick red substance also ran from my nose

I laid in this bed watching the blood drizzle from the flesh wound that the bullet had left on my inner thigh while the thick red substance also ran from my nose. I guess my hand had been broken about an hour ago since that was around the time I blacked out. The way my body is feeling I can't tell if that demon assaulted me or not, everything is failing me. I was starting to give up, and if it were just me I probably would have already- but I can't, we can't. I'd hope that while I was unconscious that my real King would come and save me and his-well our unborn creation, but I had to come to a realization that he doesn't know where we are. I'm stuck here. We're stuck here.

I know he's looking, but this place is to secluded to be found- it's damn near impossible......

But God I pray that you send my baby down the path to get to me, please.

"Well look who's finally awake." I heard his deep voice grunt.

Just as I opened my mouth to respond to him I quickly shut it- I couldn't even speak, it was too agonizing to move at all. Beads of sweat began to roll down my forehead as my breathing became unkempt. I was trying my hardest to hold on, but I couldn't much longer. I-I just couldn't.

"I wanted to wait until you were awake to make love to my new edition,"He smirked,"To show you what a real man is."

"St-Stop." I croaked breathlessly when I seen him trying to approach me.

"I've been waiting so long for you Miss. Armani, you see this,"He roughly grabbed at what lied between my thighs,"This pussy is mine! And ain't nobody gone keep me from getting what's mine!"

I rose my hand, despite the daggers and knives shooting through me with every movement I made, and mushed his head away from me. No man will ever take advantage of me while I'm living on this earth, not ever again. August is, and will forever be the only one that can have me.