|59|

Lucky (Luck) in the mm, and don't worry y'all gone be reminded of who he is.

-MeMe

New Friend, Huh?

Continued...

Armani (POV)

"I can't even look at you right nah', I mean I could be dead Mani."

"August all you had to do was literally stand up."

"Ain't no stand up bihhh, I was too busy dying!"

"Ba-,"

"Don't chu' bae me, you know you got some nerve commin' ova' hea' all nice and stuff."

Thirty whole minutes had went by and we were still arguing about this whole 'drowning' situation. He was upset because I didn't come help him and because I didn't cover up August the third's eyes.

"August you are fine my love."

"No I'm not,"he pouted,"juss-juss' leave me alone you sexy mutha'fucka you."

I laughed as I scooted a bit closer to him and placed my hand on his forever bulge. By forever bulge I mean his dick print that is forever showing no matter what type of pants he has on.

I rubbed my hand up and down his shaft through his pants as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'll make it up ta' ya' baybeh." I whispered earning a deep throated groan from him.

"What'chu gone do wit' dat'?" He grunted, no longer holding  playfulness in his voice.

I looked around to make sure we weren't being watched by anyone. Once I seen that we weren't being acknowledged I put my mouth to his ear and gripped on to his lengthy manhood.

"I'm gone ride it til my legs give out."

And with that I got up leaving him there to find his mind and to calm down that beast that swung lowly between his legs. He was definitely a blessed man.

Making my way back over to the beach towel, I seen that Kali was not there where I had left her a few moments ago. That alone had me worrying, not only because it's dangerous for us to be just splitting up right now, but also because I'm her sister and her keeper. I'm used to her always being in my eye sight.

"Kali!" I yelled standing by the towel.

"Kaliana!" I yelled again growing a bit anxious at the fact I was getting no response. I didn't want to jump to conclusions, but we were pretty high targets right now. Sticking together was a must if we wanted to stay safe.

"Kali, wea' you at mama?!"

"Why you yellin'? You need ta' be savin' yo' voice fa' lata' on." I heard August say coming up behind me.

"I can't find Kali, she was juss' ova' here."

I know it may seem like I smother Kali, but that's not the case. My baby girl has been through a lot and I just want to be there for her. Honestly speaking Kali hurt runs deeper than mine and she has yet to completely break down and let that hurt go.

"Mo' I'm sure she's fine, juss' relax."

"But August,"I whined,"I wanna make sure she's ok."

"Stop whinin' fa' I give you sum'n ta' whine about." He said sternly.

I hated when he was able to shut me up with just a look or a bass drop in his voice. I was use to being my own boss, but all of a sudden he comes back into my life and tells me to jump and I'm saying how high.