|66|

I Will

April 4, 2016
12:26 P. M.

Armani (POV)

"Ma-Ma!"

I shot my head up towards Mel, only to be faced with him fading away and the same look of determination

"Fight Mani!"

I opened my eyes and quickly adjusted my vision just in time to get up and shield Kali from a kick that one of the assailants was sending her way. I made sure my back was facing whomever it was that decided it was alright to try and send such a powerful blow like that to such a young girl....... But that's alright, because big sis is here now.

"Mani,"She gasped into my chest,"You're ok!"

"Yea mama, I'm fine,"I grunted,"are you ok?" I asked noticing her shaking body, and that's when I noticed the blood on her arm. A single bullet wound lied on her forearm.

These bitches shot my sister.....

I looked to myself and seen I had nothing except for a mere flesh wound grazing the inside of my thigh, that most likely happened when I tackled one of our kidnappers to the ground and held his hands in between my thighs while I sent blow after blow to his face. Had it only been one person I would have been able to get me and Kali to safety, but once the second one came it was nothing I could do. I still continued to fight, but it was no use, they got the best of me within minutes.

I let out a low groan once all the pain I'd endured actually hit me and cringed, but quickly composed myself. Even though I was weak and hanging on by a thread I couldn't let them see me that way; they would take advantage of that, plus I had to show Kali how to be strong and fight when it came to real situations like this. At this point I had no other option but to push myself to my limit, just as I did years ago. My body had to be driven to it's max breaking point, to the point of destruction. It was already hanging on as is so I had to act fast. I had to fight.

It was clear that in that dream like state that I will not only be fighting for myself, or for Kali, but for the chance to live and see my own creation of life. The being that will look up to me and hold me with love and adoration just as I will do to him. I'm risking it all to be the image that I longed would be there for me when I needed her, to be the mother that we missed. This child, this magnificent child, will be the reason I fight even ten times harder than I planned to. I have to protect the three of us, and that's exactly what Melly B was telling me.... and I thank him for always being there, just as he promised me.

"I see you finally awake, we thought you was a goner."

"Da' fuck y'all bitches got ha' fa', it's me y'all want, right?"

"Juss' as much lip as yo' sista bruh, that's a cryin' shame." The one with the uninjured face said.

"Why da' fuck y'all got her bruh, she a child, let her go!" I pleaded, but sounding as if I was demanding they do as I said.

"Can't do that Missy, we got strict orders to take the both of y'all."

Scoffing I tuned the two of them out and tuned my surroundings in, this room was to extravagant and clean cut to be a trap. This was someone's home, a well established person's home. Looking at the single window in the room I quickly started devising a plan to get Kali out of this unknown domain, this wasn't our territory so we weren't familiar with it, but we had the skills we needed to make it out of this. So at the moment my main focus was on that small window.