Final Thoughts

Final Thoughts/ Story Inspiration

   When I was younger, I was always called special by others. and I didn't get it. You know? Like I was every bit of five and didn't understand why the hell I was special, I didn't get what that meant at the time. I still don't to be honest.

     I went through life and I grew a little bit, I filled in-in places before I should- at the age of 10 I passed for sixteen, but by that time I already had problems I was dealing with, but at the same time I still helped those that I could. I was always the child that tried to make a way, no matter what situation it was, I broke through it. That's what I was taught: Don't dwell in no problems, you gotta keep moving. Life ain't gone stop for you, so you gotta keep up and get up no matter what my love. I know it ain't easy, but that's why yo' skin thicker than others- that's what he told me. That's what I lived by.

    I have a young sister- her name is Darriana, I had a grandfather. That man taught me everything, every lesson I put in this book, he taught me. That saying - I'll love you for forever and a day my love- he taught me that. He told me what you see written in bold up there. He was the only man I knew could have my trust and not throw it into a pit of broken promise.

   In every trial lies a lesson, even if it's a bad lesson, it's a lesson.

    So in my eyes, what my so called blood did, was a lesson well learned.

    My sis so important to me... til this day she still is the reason I wake up go to school just so one day I can tell her I'm one step closer to getting our dreams to be our reality. I wanna bring her home to me. We went through so much pain my loves, so fucking much. But I'm making sure she gone be alright, and she promised me that she would be alright.

    As for my silly ass best friend he showed me one thing that I can't forget. He showed me happiness. and I think that's all I really needed.

   He showed me that alot of the times water can be realer than blood.

   What I'm saying is we had a Mel and a August in our life and thanks to them we still pushing - even on those rainy nights that we may cry.

   Soooooo....moral of the story....

   Don't you ever fucking stop fighting.
Don't you ever fucking stop fightimg.
Don't. You. Ever. Ever. In. Your. Life. Give up. Ever!

   And I mean that, I don't care what it is that's going on, don't you ever lose your hope and faith. Just please never stop fighting.

   Please my love, it will get better.

...

Now as you know this story is over.

How do I feel about it?

I'm straight😒 R-Real shit I'm-I'm straight....hsusvshsehdhdbd😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oh my Gawd! Why yall? Why? My baybehs done growed up on me and I'm just sitting here looking like a proud mother that slick wanna smother them and make them stay, but who knows, maybe this isn't the end😏😏😏

But now that this book has ended go ahead and scoot over to The Perfect Piece that is now up- it needs some love.

OAN:Kali has been played by the same girl throughout the entire book my loves, that girl is so pretty to me.

But guys I just want to say-thank you. Thank you for rocking with me and this book so hard. Thank you for being my R.O.D's thank y'all for waiting for updates and commenting the most funniest things ever. Most of y'all think it's the author that makes the book a great masterpiece, yall think it's me- but no my love it was all yall. Y'all gave me the strength to write my story out and put it out here. The strength to share this with y'all. Y'all didn't have to read this book, but y'all did, and for that, I thank you every last one of you.

I love y'all for forever and a day my loves!

-MeMeWe all some real niggas commin' through!😢😢😢😢😢😢😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😢😢😢😢👑👑👑👑👑👑

-MeMe
We all some real niggas commin' through!
😢😢😢😢😢😢😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😢😢😢😢👑👑👑👑👑👑