|6|

Mo' morning beauty in the mm

I told ya' we got ya'

August POV

I woke up to a warm presence on my chest, I looked down to see a peacefully sleeping Armani laying there.

She looked so fragile and dainty, yet her beauty still evident in her face. I looked at all the scars she had on her body and she looked so weak and worn down like her body just couldn't take no more, like she was ready to give up.

Then the events from last night played into my head, all the things she did.

I mean she fucked that old man shit up, to be honest I was a lil scared myself. She seemed so out of it, like even though it was clear she could hardly stand she still managed to bust down a door, beat a mans ass, then on top of that stay on her feet all day caring for her sister— while dealing with her mothers death that she still refuses to acknowledge.

She looked so strung out and I knew she needed all the rest she could possibly get right now, her body had-had enough yesterday. She deserved this time to sleep.

I mean the way she looked last night compared to the way she looks now, you would think she was two different people. Baby girl fucked him up so bad it reminded me of some shit Mel did to a nigga that tried to set him up, he beat the nigga to the point you couldn't recognize his face. That's exactly how Mo' did her grand pops. Well how she did David no dick.

It was no doubt that she loved that lil girl to death. She put herself— her well being— to the side so she could save her. She didn't even know what she was about to walk into when she bust that door down, but she was actually willing to lose her life to save Kali's. Just thinking about all that she did made me think back to when she first came to Mel's house yesterday.

*
*
*

"Aye umm, shawty let me holla' at'cha fa' a sec." I called to her, only to receive a stale face from her— for what felt like hours— until she opened her mouth to speak.

"Da' names Mo' my nigga."

I couldn't resist the smirk forming on my face, this lil girl had attitude...interesting.

"Well Mo',"I mocked," I juss' wanna say I'm sorry 'bout that lil shit I pulled earlier, it's juss' .....it's a lot of niggas out fa' my big brotha' head,"I explained,"And I know I'm a lil nigga, but I gotta try my hardest ta' keep'em safe. Ya' heard meh'?"

She stared at me for a good minute or two and then she started making me a little uncomfortable with intensity of her gaze and what lied inside of those eyes. I was about to akwardly exit the premises; that is until she stood up and made her way towards me, never breaking eye contact. She was really started to strike me as crazy. She stood in front of me and looked me up and down then she smirked at me and held out her hands and dapping me up.

"Nawl it's coo', I unda'stand I pro'bly woulda did da' same fa' mines, oh but next time ya' pull a gun....use it playboy."

*
*
*

I smiled thinking about how feisty she was towards me. I guess she really would do the same for hers when it came down to it. Clearly that little girl meant the world to her; a blind man could see the love she had for her. However, when she said she'd do the same for hers I wasn't expecting her to actually go full fledge superman in that bitch, but I know how it is when it comes to family. You'll give your life for theirs if you truly love them.