|20|

Some people requested to see the threats sooooooooo...they're in the mm, I tried to make them y'all 😥

When the Time is Right

August 28,2010
3:16 p.m.

Mel( POV)

I sat on the couch for a few more hours and talked to them a little while longer just letting them know that love is a beautiful thing, especially when it's with someone you ran into and didn't seek. That's the best type of love there is, the kind of love that finds you instead of having to search high and low for it. It's nothing to be scared of.

Mani was now sleep though, after they finally admitted they did love each other but not in the way I was implying, she decide to get some rest. Feeling that it was best not to push the subject, I left it alone. At least they admitted half the truth; it's only a matter of time and how long they can try to ignore their hearts now.

I looked over at the couch the two of them occupied and watched as August slouched his body down a little making Mani stir in her sleep until she turned over and nuzzled her face into his stomach.

Not wanting to wake her up, but also not wanting her to wake up in pain, he carefully took the heating pad from under her body and put it back on the small of her back and continued to admire her sleep.

I saw this as a perfect opportunity to say what I had to say to him.

"Aug?"

"Hm?" He hummed while running his hands through Mani's braids, never looking up at me.

"Tell meh' what's on ya' mind right nah' this second."

"Why she love dese' damn braids so much." He joked.

I let out a soft chuckle, because it was true. Every since Chandra put those braids in her hair a few years ago she's been addicted to them. She's gets them non stop and wears them in all sorts of styles. But hey, at least they look good on my best friend.

"August I'm serious."

He let out a deep sigh and looked up at me through hooded eyes.

"Armani."

"Why?"

"I juss'- I want ha', I don't know Mel it's hard ta' explain dis' shit."

I figured it would be difficult considering him and Crystal have been together for a minute now, but it's not a matter of time. It's not even a matter of who he loves more, that much is obvious to me. It's a matter of who he decides to choose without hurting anyone. No matter how tough my brother seemed to an outsider, under that hard exterior of his, he had a warm heart with open arms to match. If that makes sense.

"Aight how bout' ya' tell meh' what ya' feelin' right nah'."

"Pain and hurt." He mumbled looking back down at Mani.

"Because of what? Mani?"

He slowly nodded his head never taking his eyes off of her motionless body, except from the rise and fall of her chest.