Sasuke leaving part 1

Chapter 51

Kiyomi's prov

*chirp*

*knock*

My eyes flutter open and look towards the window to see a small bird pecking at the window.I quickly open the window grabbing the bird, its a messenger bird.I quickly grab the scroll opening it as the bird flies away. 

Dear Kiyomi Uzumaki,

Happy late Birthday, Temari informed me that it was your 14th birthday a few days ago. Now regarding your last letter, i'm quite confused, but be carefull and I guess I'll find out soon.

From,

Gaara Sabaku

I drop the letter remembering what today is, dammit! I feel asleep last night! I grab all of my ninja gear and jump out of my window heading towards the gate not even bother to tell the hokage.

Once I get there I notice Sakura standing there.

"Did they leave already!?!"

She nods her head and I mumble cuss words as I zoom past her. I can't be too far behind if Sakura was at the gate. I jump up from tree to tree, adding too my speed to catch up with them. Then a shuriken gets thrown at me, but I easily block it.

"Neji-kun that's no way to treat a friend."

I smirk as he comes into view, along with the others.

"Kiyomi!?" Neji yells

"This is no time for talking we need to catch up to Sasuke, Shikamaru i'll be at the back with Neji."

He nods and we all start running again, my eyes wander to my brother.

Don't worry Naruto, It will be ok.

"Ki, the Hokage put me and you in charge of this mission."

I nod at Shikamaru's words,

"Shikamaru, I want to try something. I'm going to go ahead of all of you with my speed and attack them then have you guys ambush them."

"That might just work."

"Wish me luck guys"

I use my speed and pass them heading towards Sasuke's chakra. As I get closer I notice traps they left and quickly get past them not triggering them. I also watch out for the spider webs so I dont notify that one guy who can control spiders. I mask my chakra and hide behind a bush looking at the 4 sound ninja's and a coffin thing, Sasuke. Now I got to be smart about thi-

"You can come out now"

Damit!

I slowly emerge from the bushes revealing myself to the enemy.

"So am I going to be fighting all of you?"

The weird guy that controls spiders shots webs at me, I bring out my Marker kunai and throw it beside sasuke's coffin. Flashing over to it, the heavy guy uses a rock jutsu and knocks me off my feet sending me flying back.

"Two can play it that game."

I start weaving signs and breath in the air.

"Fire Release: Fire Shuriken."

My fire shurikens go after the Heavy set guy, but he jumps up dodging them.

Then a large explosion is heard behind me and Neji and Shikamaru come flying to the enemy's feet. I jump over to them and stand with them.

"Wait! We didn't come to fight, we came to talk" 

*Sweat drop*

Did Shikamaru not just see me fighting them..and I thought he was supposed to be smart.