Bell test

chapter 7
Ki's prov

*Shakes* I swear I will murder naruto If- *Shakes* "NARUTO" I yell as I slap his face, earning a red mark across his cheek. "NEE-CHAN what was that for!?" Naruto yelled, holding his cheek. "Never wake the devil" I said with an evil smirk. "Why'd you wake me anyways?"I asked curiously. " We have to met sensei at the training grounds" Naruto said."SHIT WHAT THE FRICK MY"I said as I ran out of my bedroom.*Clash*My foot gets stuck in a raman pan..."NARUTO"

*SKIP TO TRAINING GROUNDS*

Me and Naruto were walking up to the training grounds when "YOU'RE LATE" Sakura yells pointing at us. "Is sensei here? I think not." I said giving her a smirk, oh how I love those. The look on Sakura's face is priceless, I guess she was thinking I wouldn't have a back bone, HA. Sasuke is just sitting in the corner away from everyone else, emo much? I plant my botty down on the floor and pull a bag of tomatoes out of my pockets. "Sensei said not to eat!" Sakura said giving me a look of disapproval."Does it look like I care"I said looking her dead in the eye as I put another tomato in my mouth.

"Sorry I'm late guys a-" "If you say a black cat crossed your path, I will slap you"  interrupted kakashi giving him a devilish look. That shut him up, HA. "Today you will be put to the test, this survival test determines if you go back to the academy or not." Kakashi says as everyone's eyes, but mine widen in surprize. " Your goal is to take a bell from me" he says holding up three bells. "You start now!"kakashi says as Sakura and sasuke go hide in the bushes and Naruto charging kakashi.Then you have me just sitting there,"This is such a drag"I say as I stretch my limbs. I use my speed to go to the nearest hiding spot passing my brother and kakashi.I got to figure out my plan, I know how this ends and I know how it begins, but how do I play in. I decided to wait out until sasuke gets buried and I'll join in there.

Time skip

I sneak around kakashi over to where naruto is tied up. "Give me a second nii-chan, i'll get you down." I say as I throw a shuriken at the ropes, releasing naruto. "Now help me get a bel-"No I need to do this myself!" Naruto says storming off. Well shit, there goes that plan *anime cries*. Now I got to find Sasuke to see if he'll help, I start running over to where i know he'll be."YO lets team up" i say looking at Sasuke in the ground."No way! I would never team up with you, you would just slow me down"He says being all arrogant."well have fun with being stuck." I say as i speed of to find ugh my last hope...sakura. "Sasuke!" I hear being shouted, yep found her."Yo Sakura wanna team up?"I ask her trying to be nice."NO! Ew i'll just find sasuke"She says as she continues her frantic cries. Noice, i'm alone, guess Im fight alone....

I transform into naruto so kakashi won't know my tricks, then I start running until I see him. "YO miss me" I say as I use my speed(she's as or faster than lee),but not completely. Catching him by surprise, I take him foot and flip him onto his back. Getting a bell in the process, like a freaking BOSS. I untransform and smirk, "well that was fun I didn't even need to use my full power."I say looking at kakashi.HA "Good job Ki, but to pass your whole team needed bells"He sweat drops

*Narrator*
As time runs out, Kakashi says that the team will be completely dropped from the bell test, but cannot become ninja due to their incomprehension of the test's goal: team-work.

Ki's prov

As we sit and naruto tied the poll unable to eat, I take my food and shove it down his face."We're not supposed to do that!"Sakura says as I continue."He needs his full strenght to fight with us"Sasuke says as he gets up and offers his too. Then sakura does the same...Then *BOOM*Kakashi appears with a dark cloud around him. "YOU ALL......PASS"Kakashi says with a smile. "PASS" everyone's says but me."This was a test of teamwork and by feeding naruto you passed good job."he says."NARUTO LET'S GO GET RAMAN FOR CELEBRATION" I say as I cut him down and drag him to food with anime tears in my eyes as everyone sweat drops.