I love you

Chapter 29

Ki's Prov

"Are you hurt?..Scaredy Cat?"Naruto says

I look down at the scene below. Naruto has two Kunai in a snake while Sasuke looks like he's about to piss his pants. On top of the snake is Orochimaru looking like a grass nin. 

So it's begun..I see well I'll have to protect them. Even if it's the last thing I do.....

"Ninja Art; Hidden flames" I say as blue flames appear at Orochimaru's feet, but he jumps up and avoids them.

"This is going to be fun" I say

"Ki"

"Nii-chan!"

"Sasuke cowardism isn't attractive" I say smirking, and Sasuke just looks shocked.

After I said that Naruto gets picked up by Orochimaru's tongue, ew! I speed over there, but Orochimaru kicks me and sends me flying into a tree. I cough up blood, and see Orchimaru placing a seal onto Naruto's stomach.

"NO! Get away from my brother!"

I feel my chakra increase, Yuzuki?

*I'm going to help you out kit, your going to need it*

I run full force at him as he throws Naruto into a tree, but Sakura throws a Kunai and saves him.

The tree branches are cracking due to the Chakra, I run up to him and try to kick him in the stomach. One hit and he's done, He hits my shoulder

*Crack* 

I fight threw the pain and keep throwing punches, I land one in his stomach blowing a hole in it.. I step back and see his body turn to mud.

Subusition!!

I look around and see him and Sasuke fighting, his Sharingan activated. Damn! He got passed me! I try to weave signs, but my arm won't move.

You stupid mother fudger of a hand!

I go over to where Sakura is.

"Cover me"I say to her, as she nods

My hands start glowing a green, I put it on my shoulder..It didn't work! I guess I'll-

"Sasuke!" Sakura yells as she goes to Sasuke

I see Orochimaru face burnt, showing his true face..

I flash over to Sasuke knowing what's next, "Sasuke! Move" I say

I run up to Orochimaru as his neck goes after Sasuke, I try and kick him but he sends me flying into a tree

*Snap*

Well there goes my leg, "Sasuke Move Dammit! I yell trying to use my speed to get to him only to end up falling beside him in pain.

"Ahhh!!"

Orochimaru bites into Sasuke skin, giving him the curse mark.

"NO! You Bastard!" I scream as Sasuke goes to his knees in pain.

I can't stand, but i have to try!

I use my speed and run over to orochimaru grabbing his body and jumping off the tree.

"If i'm going down! You're going down with me!

*Snap*

My bone breaks again, and my grip loses as we fall, allowing him to escape!

Shit! No!

I Land on the ground, as Orochimaru runs away. I can feel it, half my bones are broken.

I have to get up! I have to see everyone, I can't die here!!

My eyes start to close, I can feel darkness overtake me..I just want to see Gaara one last time.

Gaara's prov

I stop dead in my tracks

I go to the ground in pain, I've never felt this before.

*Get up! That kit is in trouble!! You can NOT let her die!* Shaku yells in my mind, sounding scared?

"Gaara what's wrong?!"

I don't have time for them! I need to find her!

I get up despite the pain and start running towards her faint chakra..

Ki hold on, i'm going to find you

I continue to run until i get to where her chakra is the strongest. I look down and see a figure lying in a pool of blood..KI!

I jump down and go to her body, she's unconscious, but breathing. I pick her up bridal style and rush back to my team.

"Gaara"

I look down to see ki opening her eyes slightly, they look lifeless

"I love you"

Thats the last thing she said before she passed out again.