Gaara

It's been a year since Kiyomi came to this world she is now 13
Gaara:

It's been a year since Kiyomi came to this world she is now 13 Gaara:

Chapter 21

Ki's Prov

*Chirp* I open my eyes slowly, *yawn* I look over to see Naruto eating breakfast. "Morning Nee-san" Naruto says, as I just mumble a morning, as I go to hop in the shower. After my shower I grab my new clothes (pic above). My outfit is a nice black crop top with splits in the side and a crossed straps across the back. Then I have regular black athletic shorts. I slip on my combat boots, and go to the mirror to do my hair into a dutch braid. My long blonde hair goes nicely into the braid, I think it looks quite nice.*It does, not quit your yapping today is a big day* Yuzuki says in my head. *What do you mean?* I ask her, *No time for questions brat* she answers. Well that was weird.

I walk into the kitchen seeing Naruto ready to go, waiting on me. "I'll race you to the meeting spot, winner buys dinner!" I say when we get out of the door. I then take off, with Naruto right behind.

Time skip

"Sakura-chan!"Naruto Yells as we approach her and Sasuke. So the fangirl and the emo wannabe, just yay! Naruto starts glaring at Sasuke, but I see a faint blush from both of them..Hummmm

About twenty minutes of waiting Kakashi finally appears, "Well..Good Morning everyone, today i got lost..!" Kakashi says. "Kakashi..."I say glaring, fists at the ready. "Hey kakashi! Are we going to get better missions where I can show off my ninja way and willpower?" Naruto says then daydreams and glares at Sasuke. "Not today Naruto"Kakashi says...Fun?Guess it's time we start our missions.

First we go to this farmer lady house to pull out weeds.Naruto tries to out do Sasuke and rips out the plants, thinking they were weeds. The farmer lady comes out and hits Naruto.Oh brother, he's a handful.Our next mission is to clean up trash in this river area, but Naruto loses his footing and goes floating down stream. The stream ends with a free fall, and Sasuke saves Naruto. Poor Naruto's pride *sweat drops*. Our final mission is to walk dogs around the woods. Of course Naruto takes the biggest dog, leading him into a landmine. *boom* explosions go off and the rest of team 7 is just shaking their heads, lordy.

I let Naruto lean on me for support as we walk back, even though he's just tired. "Nii-san, you could have really hurt yourself!"I say sternly."You're so much trouble" Sasuke says to Naruto as he smirks, that emo wannabe. "SASUKE" Naruto yells as he stands up, but then "If you act up any more, I'll finish you!" Sakura says acting like the she devil. "Hmmm, teamwork hasn't been good lately" Kakashi mentions, "It's all Sasuke's fault!" Naruto yells at Sasuke."if you don't want to owe me, just become stronger than me!" Sasuke replies. Dang, this is boring. "We should separate, I do have to fill out a report on the missions." Kakashi says, as Sakura goes after Sasuke only to be rejected.

"Hey Sakura why don't we practice together?"Naruto says with a famous Uzumaki smile. *Poof* Kakashi Vanished, why couldn't you take me with you *anime crys*. Me and Naruto both notice a very obvious disguise of a rock. " There is no such thing as a rock with perfect holes." Naruto states, "just what i would expect from my rival!" Konohamaru yells. Then Konohamaru and two of his friends come out of the disguise, "the three of us are the Konohamaru gang!" All three munchkins say. They continue talking so I decided to go up into the tree where Sasuke is.

"Yo" I say to Sasuke, "How did you know I was here?" Sasuke asked looking surprised. "I'm smart like that now shush, let's watch" I say with a evil grin. Sasuke doesn't say anything, but continues to watch with me.I watch as Naruto says something about Sakura being his girlfriend, *Bam* Naruto is hit back by Sakura. Oh dang, Naruto can be so stupid. Konohamaru says something and gets boinked in the head too.This is better than tv, I'm laughing inside, no more like dying.

"Is she even really a girl?" Konohamaru asks, Oh shit. All then start running as Sakura chases after them, Konohamaru speeding up.*Bam* I see Konohamaru run into someone dressed in all black with purple designs on their face.Kankuro..Wait that means Gaara is going to appear soon. I remember what the ten tails said, today's important. I see Kankuro holding up Konohamaru, I jump down as Sasuke throws a rock at his hand. I speed up to him and kick him sending him flying back.I go up to him and lean down "I will kill you if you hurt my friends again, i'm worse than..Gaara"I whisper into his ear shocking him with the last word. I step back and Kankuro jumps up and sets crow on the ground.."You're not supposed to use that!He will be here soon" Temari says.

"Kankuro, stop that."Gaara says, I freeze my heart won't stop beating."You're an embarrassment to our village"Gaara says scaring everyone, but me. Now I can't keep still, my heart beat keeps increasing. Kankuro looks terrified in the least, I now look up to where Gaara is..Red Hair Sea green eyes..Everything comes back to me the dreams, our destiny..The ten tails told me about this. Her words ringing in my ears..*He might even be your mate* Oh shit. I can't even breath, just looking at him I feel like I'm going to explode.....