The day before

Chapter 38

Ki's Prov

It's been a few days since Pervy-Sage sent me home, and I've been bored out of my mind. Gaara's been too busy to visit me and Naruto is still training I think? Tomorrow is the Third Exam, So I think i'll go visit Lee-chan.

I start walking to the hospital when I remember that in the Anime Naruto is in the hospital too, opps. I walk by Ino's family flower shop and decide to get flowers for Nii-San and Lee-chan.

*ring*

"Hello how can I help you?"

"Hi ino! Im just looking to get some flowers for my brother and Lee"

I look around at the flowers and see the Blue Tulips I want for lee, than a sunflower for Nii-san

"Can I have the Blue Tulips, and Sunflowers." 

Ino comes around and gives me them, after I pay I start to walk out as Sakura walks in.

Now off to the hospital!

Time skip

"Hi i'd like to visit Naruto Uzumaki and Rock Lee"

"Were going out to lunch, but sign in and their room numbers are 200 and 100"

I smile at the lady as she puts the out to lunch sign up. I sign in my name then decide to go to Naruto's room first.

After walking for a bit I reach door 200. I open the door to see Naruto on the bed looking frantically for his clothes and Shikamaru lazily calming him down.

"Did you really think your clothes would be under your pillow" I say with a sign

"Nee-Chan!"

"Kiyomi"
Shikamaru and Naruto both greet me as I put Naruto's sunflowers in the Vase beside his bed.

"I'm hungry"

Naruto confesses as his stomach growls, shikamaru holds up a fruit basket that was originally choijs, but he can't have it.

Naruto quickly goes to bite the Apple that he throws to him.

"Ahh wait"

Me and Shikamaru both look at him, while he has a devilish grin. Oh no I know that look.

"Let's eat in front of Choji because he can't have any"

Me and Shikamaru both sigh at Naruto's troublesome idea.

We all get up and start heading to choji's room. Apparently he's in the hospital for eating too much food.*Sweat drop*

"Hey guys? Can we go to Lee's room I need to give him these flowers"

They both nod and we start heading towards Lee's room.

Time skip

Once we reach the door we notice it's already open and I see sand inside, I look at shikamaru and he nods.

We go inside the room and He uses his shadow jutsu and Gaara gets held in place.

"Gaara! How Dare YOU!" I yell darkly, my voice is different it has a mix of the ten tails in it. 

Gaara clenches his head in pain, I think it's the one tails. Gaara then goes on his speech about loving no one and how killing proves his life.

"You can stop now, i'll handle him" I say sadly as Shikamaru releases him.

"Come with me"

I say as i set down lee's flowers on his bed. I go up to Gaara and touch his shoulder using a teleportation jutsu...