Mates?

Chapter 22

Ki's prov

"Why do you think we came all the way to here to the Leaf Village?"Gaara says, I can't handle it. I feel safe, warm, It's scary. "Please listen to me, Gaara." Kankuro says to Gaara. "Shut Up! Ill kill you" Gaara says to Kankuro scaring everyone, but me I feel no different. Kankuro apologizes to Gaara, "I'm sorry about him" Gaara says making eye contact with me. Sea green.. I feel different than I ever have. Sand goes around Gaara, transporting him beside his siblings only a few feet away from me.

"Let's go" Gaara says turning around, no he can't. He needs to stay with me, I need to talk to him." Hold it! Judging from your headbands you're not around here, state your purpose"Sakura says not knowing about the Chunin Exams, Gez." They're here for the Chunin Exams" I say as Temari shows her permanent." Hey you there! What's your name?" Sasuke shouts jumping down from tree. Temari turns around thinking it was meant towards her."Not you! The gourd next to you!" Sasuke shouts pointing at Gaara.

"I am Gaara of the desert. I have an interest in you as well and the one in black. What are your names" Gaara asks looking at me and Sasuke."Sasuke Uchiha" Sasuke answers, "Kiyomie Uzumaki" I say looking at him. I use my speed to run up to him, I get close to him surprising him because his sand didn't attack me. "Meet me back here tonight, we have much to go over" I say I have a different type of voice calm, but commanding.*He has to obey you, I made it s with your voice* the ten tails say. Gaara looks extremely shocked, but nods. Him and his siblings jump up into the trees and go away. I go back to my team, my heart's still beating *Found your mate,huh* the ten tails says.. Mate, oh lordy."Naruto let's go home" I say.

Time skip

Im sitting down in our meeting spot, waiting for Gaara. I feel so nervous, is it because I know he's my mate? *Stay calm brat* Yuzuki says to me. "I'm here" Gaara says as he appears in a twirl of sand, well shit. "Gaara, as you know you had no choice, but to come here. I have the Ten Tails, so I can control other tailed beast including their jinjuriki"I say, Gaara looks shocked but lets me continue."Our destinies are intertwined, you are my mate"I say finishing that last bit softer..

"Mate?" Gaara asks, Yuzuki can you help me out here.*Gaara listen to me, you and Kiyomie are mates. Jinchuriki's have mates, due to your tailed beast. You must have felt the pull* Yuzuki says in both mine and Gaara's mind. "That would it explain why my sand doesn't attack you, or me not wanting to kill you" Gaara says looking at me, the pull is getting stronger the more we know each other. "I know you don't understand this, but...date me. We're mates we can't escape our fate." I say looking at Gaara..He answers with a quick nod then disappears in a twirl of sand..Today has been a day, *Just you wait* Yuzuki says to me..Oh lord

Gaara's prov (dun dun duuuuuun)

I sit on the roof and think..*Hump, Brat you better do good. It is an honor to be the Ten Tails mate.* Shukaku speaks in my mind. *Shut up!* I say, all he does is make me kill everyone. She's just going to hurt me.. *She caint, to hurt you would also heart her, being a mate is a powerful thing. Since you haven't Marked her, the pull isn't as strong, but you feel it don't you.*He says. I mean everything he said is true, when I first met her I felt this strong pull to be with her. *Protect her, keep an eye on her* He talks again.. Why her...