Fight

Chapter 33

Ki's Prov

So now we're standing with all the other teams that passed. The hokage starts talking about how we're going to have these primaries. Apparently there's too many people that passed.
So the main thing is I have to fight with broken bones, just freaking perfect.

"Sasuke, tell the teachers"

Sakura interrupted my daydream, her and Sasuke are arguing about his curse mark. While im just standing here, confused as frick.

"Naruto..I want to fight you too"

What the heck!? What have I missed. I need to stop daydreaming, it's going to kill me.

"Well if no one else wants to back out then, begin!"

We all look up at the board that randomizes names, what a drag.

*Kiyomi Uzumaki vrs Kobato*

Well shit

"Those two people stay down, the rest of you go up"

Well on the bright side I can kick the crap out of him!!

"Well, don't expect me to go easy on you" I say

"I wouldn't want it any other way, Ki-San"

"Begin!"

I instantly put chakra in my hands and punch the ground. The Ground splits and Kobato's foot goes in, now's my chance!

"Earth style; Seal!"

The ground starts closing up, it almost gets his foot, but he gets it out in time.
He starts running up to me with chakra forming on his hands. I remember his ability, I just have to make sure I don't get hit.
I dodge his hands, but he gets a little bit of my leg, damn.

"Leaf kick"

I use my speed and kick him sending him flying into the wall. I see him cough up blood and I smirk.

He raises his hand..Wait no! Were not done!

"I quit"

I can hear the gasps from other people

"I wasn't done! I didn't even break a sweat!" I cry, I feel so sad now.

"The winner is Kiyomi Uzumaki"

I walk back up the stairs to join my team, I can feel my emo arua as I walk.

"Good job ki...Uh Ki?

Naruto says, but instantly backs away from me due to my arua. I start walking over to Gaara and his team. This majorly sucks, you know.

"Gaara-kun, why did he have to be a loser." I anime cry as I leap on to his back. Gaara continues to be quite. I see Temari smirking and Kankuro silently laughing. I look at the screen and see its Sasuke vrs some weird dude.

"Gaara-kun don't get more excited over Sasuke than your own girlfriend" I say pouting

Gaara justs smirks, He's so adorable I can't wait to lock him up-Woah hold it Ki, you're sounding like Kakashi. *Sweat drop* I hop off Gaara's back immediately missing his body heat

Would It be ok if I took a nap? Would that be rude? I mean I should watch the matches, but technically i've already watched them!

"Gaara-kun can I take a nap on your back?"

He sighs and nods, I happily jump back onto his back. I nuzzle my head into the nook of his neck and let darkness consume me.