Death

Hiya!
I'm so happy I went from 300 reads to 400+ that might not seem like a lot, but to me it's amazing! If you have any suggestions comment! Now on with the story. Also if the storyline isnt like 100% correct don't kill me.
--------------------------------------

Chapter 44

Ki's Prov

"The Third hokage has died"

I stand dressed in black at the Funeral as water pours down on me.

*Flashback*

"I need to see the Hokage"

I have to warn him before, maybe I can keep him from dying.

The Secretary lets me pass and I go to the doors before his office.

*Bam*

I roughly open the door and stand before the Hokage, luckily he's alone.

"Kiyomi?"

"Old man you have to be careful, tomorrow orochimaru is going to attack. Just don't go send a clone in your place, Something!"

I watch as his face goes into one of surprise then remorse.

" You know I would never do that, I will protect this village with my life. If I die I know the village will be in good hands, with children like you"

I run up to him and hug him knowing this will be the last time I see him.

*Flashback end*

I walk up and grab a flower laying it beside his picture.

"I will Protect this village if it's the last thing I do"
*Claps*

I look back and see people clapping and watching me with pride.

I silently walk over to Naruto and hug him, not letting tears fall. I look up and see the clouds disappearing the the rain stopping.

"I'll see you later"

I say to Naruto as I use a teleportation jutsu and poof home.

I walk into my bedroom and hop onto my bed and lay on my back looking at the ceiling.

I need to get stronger to protect everyone. I know Sasuke is going to leave soon and I know that's going to crush Naruto. The Ten-tails informed me that Sasuke is Naruto's mate and to be honest i'm not to surprised.

"Nee-Chan I'm home!"

*Sigh*

I might as well right a letter to Gaara, right?

I walk over to my desk area and get the supplies to right a letter.

Dear Gaara,

Hey Gaara, I'm sorry we had to say goodbye like that..

Anyways I hope your doing good, I know after your fight with my brother you understand more.

I'll be Training with a Sage soon to get the new Hokage, don't worry he's really powerful, but pervy.

Hopefully we will see eachother soon, don't forget to write me or the next time we do meet your sand won't ever be able to save you.

Until next time, Kiyomi Uzumaki

I seal the scroll, so only Gaara can open it, I'm just awesome like that.

"Summoning jutsu!"

I look down and see a small frog, Gamakichi.

"Why have you summoned me?!"

"Could you take this scroll to The Village hidden in the Sand; Suna to a redhead named Gaara"

I see the small frog a little irritated, but he nods and poofs away.

"Nee-chan what was that"

I look over and see Naruto opening my door.

"Nothing, don't worry bout it."

He gives me that squinted eye look, but nods. I pat the space on my bed beside me gesturing him to sit.

"So..Tell me about Sasuke."

I smirk as his face goes hinata red.

"W-What I don't know what you mean."

I laugh a little at his stuttering.

"I'm your sister, plus I know he's your mate."

Naruto rubs the back of his neck and Awkwardly smiles.

"That obvious, huh"

We both laugh at that so much that we end up falling onto the floor. I feel something wet on my head and see a Raman cup beside my head...

"NARUTO!!!"