Fight to survive

Chapter 12

Ki's Prov

"I have a plan" Naruto says, looking at me and Sasuke..

"What are you guys doing! Our mission is to protect Tazuna!" Kakashi yells at us. I really want raman....

"Fight as much as you want" Tazuna says snapping me out of my raman daydream.

"Well this Is bound to be fun."I say looking at Zabuza as he starts laughing at my comment. Gez, rude much.

I'm so going to enjoy kicking his ass."My hands were stained with blood at your ages"Zabuza Says, "Zabuza the demon" Kakashi says, looking at him then explains.

"Zabuza's village, for the graduation exams... you had to kill your comrades." Kakashi says shocking everyone.
.."there was one boy who killed everyone, due to that some changes have been made" I finish looking at Zabuza's dark eyes..

I can see the others trembling in fear. Zabuza speeds up to sasuke, kicking him in the stomach. I weave the necessary signs. "Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique" I say sending fire at the clone, successfully hitting the clones leg.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I hear as I see about twenty Naruto's surround Zabuza's clone. Naruto's clones get pushed back, including himself. I take this time to use A earth style jutsu, I sneak under ground and go up so I'm in the water.

*Meanwhile*

Naruto is thrown back from his earlier attack against Zabuza. "Sasuke Catch" Naruto yells, throwing demon wind shuriken. Sasuke catches the shuriken with ease, "Shuriken's won't work on me" Zabuza says. Sasuke jumps up and throws the shuriken, but aiming for the real body with kakashi. Zabuza Catches the shuriken with his open hand, then to his surprise a second one appears. "Shadow Shuriken Jutsu" Zabuza says as the second one gets closer. Zabuza then jumps up letting the shuriken go by, not releasing his hold on Kakashi's water prison.

"Poof" is heard, as A Kuni is thrown at Zabuza from behind. "NARUTO" Sakura yells Astounded. Zabuza releases his water prison, due to no choice.

Ki's Prov

I look up and I can see Naruto throwing something at Zabuza freeing Kakashi. I waste no time, I Surface up and put chakra into my hands latching onto Zabuza's Feet. I drag Zabuza under the water, leaving bruises on his ankles. I send a shock of electricity from his feet up his body. "AHHH" Zabuza yells underwater and kicks me, freeing himself. I surface to the water quickly. Out of breath from using too much Chakra, my vision goes black ......