Battle part 3

Chapter 19

Ki's prov

Who just loves the feeling of blood dripping down your shoulder, really none ? No shit, Shurlock
I get back up, just to see naruto fired up "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto says.. "You idiot!" Sasuke yells at Naruto. About 10 clones charge the mirror, *Poof* well that didn't last long..Naruto falls to the ground, All of his clones defeated. " There's no way to break the mirrors" Haku says not showing worry in the slightest. " I will win! My dream is to be respected by everyone" Naruto says.

"It may have not worked the first time, but I'll try again! Shadow Clone Jutsu!"Naruto Says
Around 10 clones appear and charge at Haku's mirrors, this is my chance! I put chakra into my feet and jump up, I aim my kunai at the blur. "AHHH" I say as I'm pushed to the floor, senbon come flying down on me and Sasuke. *Poof* all of Naruto's clones vanish and Naruto falls to the floor.

"How is he doing that !" Naruto shouts, I almost had him.. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto yells again, sending more clones to attack the mirrors. I see sasuke looking intensely at them tracking him, "Fireball jutsu!"Sasuke says sending Fireballs at Haku and missing . Now I see, " Fire release; Fire Shuriken" I say as a fire shuriken goes hakus way, missing. Sasuke does his fireballs again as hakus going after Naruto's clone. The fireballs graze Haku's leg, burning the bottom of his clothes. Naruto falls back again, both me and Sasuke are out of breath.

"Hey Naruto, could you do it again?" Sasuke says looking at Naruto, oh brother. "Of course! Believe it!" Naruto says trying to act all cool, even though I know he's exhausted." Naruto! Make a run for it! Attack from the outside" I say, me and Sasuke already weaved our signs for the fire attack.Haku jumps out of the mirror, me and Sasuke use our fire jutsu. Haku dodges ours, And sends senbon needles at both of us.The needles stick into my side and one into Sasuke's shoulder.He then lands at where Naruto is running, kicking him back. Naruto goes sliding on the floor, back to where we are. Haku then goes back into the mirror, Damn that's creepy.

"That was good Naruto, one more time!" Sasuke says digging the sendon out of his shoulder. I decided to leave my needle in, its cool! Could you hear the sarcasm? No? I just don't want to pull it out because its gonna hurt like hell. Naruto starts running again, and I don't even see Haku throw more needles until they collide into mine and Sasuke's body. Both me and Sasuke scream in pain, this was agonizing. I then hear Naruto's scream, " NII-SAN!" I scream.

"I'll break us out!" Naruto says, putting chakra in his feet. Naruto starts running towards to exit, only to encounter more needles and get sent flying back."Naruto can you move?" Sasuke says as he looks at naruto twitching on the floor. " Yes!" Naruto says, " Like hell you can!" I say to Naruto watching him in pain. " Sasuke I'll keep Naruto safe, I need help garding though" I say to Sasuke as Naruto seems to be unconscious.Sasuke does a slight nod, and picks up a needle of the floor. I stand up and have Naruto's unconscious body draped over me, I have to keep him safe. I see sendon needles go after us I jump out of the way holding Naruto, but Sasuke Blocks all of them with the needle. The Needles keep coming, but I skillfully jump out of the way, but Sasuke using the needle to dodge them.I see haku throw needles at Sasuke, but he Jumps up and misses them. I'm tending to Naruto, trying to get him to wake up. I look back up to see Sasuke with red eyes, so he finally got his Sharingan.

I look back down to Naruto then i hear something, Haku is throwing Needles at me and Naruto. I see Sasuke rushing over to us, I stand up willing to take the needles to protect Naruto. Sasuke pushes me out of the way, taking the needles.. "SASUKE!"I yell, Seeing needles go into Sasuke's body, blood dripping down onto the floor. Naruto wakes up and looks up "Sasuke you did it!" Naruto says happily until he notices the blood.

Sasuke falls backwards, but Naruto catches him. I run over to them and check his pulse..Nothing and the needles are worse than in the anime..He might really be dead. I can feel tears running down my eyes, "Sasuke!!" I yell. He can't die, it's not possible.

"Is this the first time a friend has died in battle?" Haku asks us, *you could kill her you know, just ask for my help* I hear a voice call in my head. Who is this? *I'm the ten tails,let me lend you some of my help* what help. I look over and Naruto is engulfed in Orange chakra.. The 9 tails.
My body starts going hot I look down and I see black flames around me, my nails start growing and turning black..And this feeling to want to kill..Wanting revenge.I let the feeling consume me.

Between mine and Naruto's demonic Chakra the mirrors shatter sending haku flying out. I can feel It, I want him Dead!! I start growling. I see Naruto charging for the kill, i'm right behind him. Naruto stops as haku's masks falls off, I'm about to punch him when Naruto holds me down and my demonic chakra fades with my brothers touch. Him and Naruto continued talking like they did in the anime

*Did you see how much fun that was?* the voice is back,why would you do that!
*It made my child's jinjuriki, the 9 tails angry, I had to help my child* the voice defended back
*Now since your seal is weakened we can talk whenever I want* Oh great, just perfect.

"I want you to kill me naruto?" I hear haku say, oh crap it's at that point." I won't do it !" Naruto says stepping back from haku. Haku keeps tormenting Naruto by saying he killed Sasuke. Apparently it worked because Naruto is charging at Haku. "No! Don't!" I yell, just as Haku catches Naruto's hand that holds the kunai."Sorry Naruto Change of plans" Haku says as he weaves signs with one hand, "Don't! Stop" I yell as he vanishes.....