Chakra

<<Hey sprinkles >>

Any suggestions for the story ? let me know bye now
________________________________

Chapter 4

Ki's Prov

"Gramps I think I may have broke chakra paper !!! It did all the natures at once " I said still acting confused even if I already knew  that it meant I hade all five I could let them know I was smart that just wouldn't work ."kakashi what does she mean did it really do all five !''Gramps said ''Yes hokage-sama it did could she really does have all five "Kakashi said  uh this is so boring .

"yes I have all five now can we get on with it Graduation is in 3 weeks. I would like to be a little more skilled so I can help my team I get placed on. So I would like to get the basics of all five in 3 weeks. I know that's tough but I can do it. Also I am in more danger, because I have the 10 tails  in me ,so in need all the training I can have" I finished that long speech and I think I saw surprise in both the hokage and kakashi. " Well I guess that covers it , you will start training today now off 3 weeks isn't that long'' Gramps said ''Yes sir bye gramps come on kakashi we have some training to do"i said running out the door.

Time skip 2 weeks

Wow it's already been 2 weeks Huh? Well I have learned the basic of all 5 natures it was really easy even tho it should have took years with a little more training ill be able to completely master all 5 .NOW off to Guy-sensei yes I'm going to spend my last week learning tijutsu.

Time skip to guy's

I saw Guy-sensei at the training grounds with his team "Guy-sensei ''I go do that running thing with tears in my eyes like he does with lee and so does guy "Ki-Chan" Lee says also running all three of us engulfed in one big hug.

Third person prov

The rest of Guy team looks at ki and sigh knowing she just like lee ,goodie they think

Kiyomie's prov

"Hi guy-sensei Hi lee-kun" I say getting out of the hug then hug lee as he blushes "hello Ki-chan why your are looking very youthful today . Lee says now its my turn to blush now I know what your thinking bushy brows *sigh* I happen to like his brows and maybe him......... (this is not a lee love story its just till her real love comes )

"Ahum "the others faked coughed as they just looked really awkward right now aww great "Ki are you ready to start training "guy sensei says "yes sir " "ok then the rest of you can leave if you want I will be training Ki for a week "guy says to his team "See you later Ki-chan "lee said as he and the others left

Time skip 5 days  

Sweat.....that was what these past five days are sweat. Training with Guy is so much harder than learning the chakra natures I mean don't get me wrong. I love training with guy ,but sometimes my will just isn't as strong as my back you know.

Guy  let me have a break surprise there so I headed to a tree for shed and started unpacking my lunch I had made a bento box last night before Naruto ate it ,that baka just as I started to eat I noticed lee-kun's chakra in the bushes?

"lee you can come out know '' I said  "oh your as smart as ever ki-chan "lee said as I patted a spot near me for him to sit down "why were you in the bushes lee " I asked "oh um " lee said scratching the back of his neck" you weren't spying on me where you lee-kun " I said as lee blushed scarlet and jumped up "ki-chan will you be my girlfriend I will always protect you from harm "lee asked I was shocked at the least ,but.." of course Lee-kun " I said happily then hugged him "thank you" "for what?'' I said "for being you" he said aww he's so nice

"YES THE YOUTH OF LOVE "guy yelled behind the tree with teary eyes "YOU PERV "I yelled as I took off my shoe and chased Guy sensei "WHY KI-CHAN" Guy yelled as I beat him with my shoe (imagine that lol)

Lee's prov (what I think his mind is )

she's all mine how lucky am I to have a wonderful girl like ki 

O THE YOUTH O THE Youth.....