Sasuke leaving (Part 2)

Chapter 52

KIyomi's Prov

We chased pinky and Whitey the whole night, morning was our time to attack.
We all stand before them, as they notice our presence.

"Now!" I yell

Whitey jumps after us and Shikamaru and Kiba go up to him only to get thrown back. Naruto makes his clones and starts making a Rasengan, I do the same, minus the clones. Whitey is about to get hit with our rasengans but his extra hands grab ours.

"Kiba now!"

Kiba comes at us using fang over fang, he goes straight threw Naruto's clone, while I jump up. Whitey doeges kiba, but kiba keeps going straight for pinky. All of the sudden, pinky's move stop.

'Nice Shikamaru.'

I watch as Kiba goes for her, but grabbing the coffin instead.

"Damit! What are you doing!" Whitey yells at his teammate, as he charges after us. Shikamaru makes her move in the way, making them bump into each other.

"Kiyomi!"

Kiba tosses the coffin to me and we start running away from Pinky and Whitey.

"We better hurry up "

I say as I feel 2 no wait 3 chakra's chasing us..Kimimaro

*Bark*

"Akamaru, after your done with the bombs run."

Kiba Says looking down at his puppy partner, paper bombs all around the trees. The whitey guy is right behind us then a bomb goes off where he's at making the tree fall. Akamaru starts running towards us, then he trips and whitey comes out of nowhere strapping him down to the tree. The paper bomb right beside him starts to go off and kiba rushes to save him.

*Boom*

The explosion sends Kiba and whitey flying into a reven. Pinky starts running at us then stops.

"W-why are you here"

Then I sense it Kimimaro's chakra right above us. He jumps down onto the branch were on right behind the coffin. He puts his hands on it and goes to jump, but I latch onto his foot lanking him back down, then bones go threw my hand. I drop to the ground in pain as he jumps again taking the coffin and running away with it. I look down at my hand to see clear holes straight through it.

"Damnit"

"Naruto, Kiyomi go after him, i'll handle her"

I nod and start to run, but not before yelling back.

"I would hug you, but my best friend would kill me in the future." 

I yell back thinking of temari and her fan. *Sweat drop*

Me and Naruto come to a clearing and kimimaro stops. I look over to my brother and see his eyes turn into the nine tails.

"Give me back my Sasuke."

I guess naruto's mate insists are taking in, oh lordy. I look back down to see my hands dripping in crimson blood.I take off my chunin vest throwing it to the ground.

"NEE-CHAN STOP STIPPING"

"I'M NOT"

Kimimaro is just watching us fight,then i take off my jacket and rip it wrapping it around my left hand, leabing me in my black crop top and orange shorts

"Why does this orochimaru guy want with Sasuke!." My brother yells

"Before lord orochimaru's body dies,strong new flesh will be made into a vessel for his soul."