One tails

Chapter 43

Ki's Prov

"Kiyomi, put me down"

Me and Temari look at Gaara, as we stop on a branch setting him down. Gaara's starts clutching his head in pain and Temari goes to help his wound. I look at his shoulder and see blood seeping through his clothes.

I sense Sasuke's Chakra and remember that shino is fighting Kankuro.

"Move"

Gaara yells at us and then throws us into a tree, I hit my head on the tree.

"Shit that hurt"

I hold my head in my hands feeling tears well up at the feeling. Then to top it all off I start coughing up blood, just great!

"Kiyomi! Are you ok!"

I see Temari crawl over to where I landed, everything starts going dizzing, then everything goes black.

*meanwhile*

Sasuke shows up and Gaara's mental state is worse than before. Sasuke starts fighing only making Gaara start transforming. Soon enough Sasuke is beat and tired using all of his Chakra. Naruto, Sakura, and Pakkun shows up, Naruto looks over at his sister on the ground knocked out with blood covering her head, not helping that Sasuke is also hurt. Gaara tries going after Sasuke, but Sakura stands in front of him getting trapped in sand. As Gaara fights Naruto his transformation keeps growing. Temari runs off forgetting about Kiyomi leaving her on the ground. Soon enough Gaara has a complete transformation and Naruto summons chef Toad. As the fight continues Sasuke musters up enough strength to go get kiyomi and bring her over to him.

Kiyomi's Prov

What's happening, I feel someone pick me up and move me. My head is pounding, but I open my eyes and see Sasuke beside me and Sakura pined to a tree by sand...Gaara's sand.

I stand up despite the pain and see Chef Toad and the One tails, it seems Gaara's out of control. I get ready to go up there and help Naruto, but Sasuke holds me back.

"You're injured you need to take it easy."

I sigh, but know he's right, this sucks I have to watch my mate and brother beat eachother senseless.

Typical tuesday, right?

I see chef toad turn into the Nine tails, this is one heck of a battle.  I watch as Naruto runs onto the One tails punching Gaara. Then Gaara traps Naruto, but he someone who gets out and headbutts Gaara sending them flying down. Chef toad disappears and the one tails retreats back inside Gaara.

I break out of Sasuke's grip and start running off to where they landed. As I get there Gaara looks shocked, Naruto must have done his speech.

"We'll be taking him"

I look and see Kankuro and Temari pick up Gaara, Naruto looks like he wants to go after him,but i stop him.

"Sasuke's fine, and Naruto you're in no condition to fight."

Naruto looks  relieved and puts his head down, I pick up Naruto and turn around.

"We will see eachother soon..Gaara"

I say as they run off.