The first match

Chapter 41

*Applause*

*Crowd yells*

"Everyone thank you for coming to the Village hidden in the leaves Chunin Exam."

I look up hearing the Hokage's voice ring out across the whole arena.

"We will now begin the matches for the Final round matches for the ten who made it through the preliminaries"

I look around at the others, my opponent included that dosu guy.

"So the first match is Kiyomi Uzumaki and Dosu (Idk his last name)"

Wait..

"WHATTTT I'M FIRST!!"

I feel everyone in the stands and down here sweat drop at my comment. I knew i should have payed attention when we were first told.

"I want everyone, but those two people to go up and wait."  

Everyone else leaves, me and Dosu being the ones left.

"I bet I can beat this stupid girl in five minutes"

Dosu smirks at his own comment.

"Who are you calling stupid, I'm smarter than you. So what does that make you? Stupid beyond compare."

I smirk as he gets an ink mark, ha take that.

"WHY YOU!"

Well, he's mad. *sweat drop*

*Begin*
I get into fighting stance,  ready for attack.  I know I have to fight this long distance, due to his sound, ok I got my plan.

I pull out a smoke bomb,

*Poof*

Purple smoke goes everywhere, and I make a shadow clone. I'm really glad Naruto taught me the shadow clone jutsu. I leave my clone up while I use a rock Jutsu and go underground.

*meanwhile*

Soon the purple smoke clears and Dosu goes charging after Kiyomi.  She dodges, but then Dosu steps back as Kiyomi falls to her knees. Dosu has a smirk on his face as he watches Kiyomi on her knees.

"I guess it took less than 5 minutes" Dosu says

*poof*

The shadow clone disappears, leaving gasps threw out the whole arena.

*Bam*

Something grabs Dosu's foot from the ground, dragging him into the ground.

"AHHHHH"

Dosu's screams are heard through the whole arena.

Ki's prov

After I grabbed Dosu's feet and dragged him underground I stabbed him with a kunai.
I grab onto him and drag him to the surface, throwing him to the side. I can basically feel the gasps from the crowd.

"You think i'm done!!"

I turn around quick and see weaving signs, I have to stop him before he can do anything. I start weaving signs incredibly fast.

"Water Release: Water Dragon bullet Technique"

A big water dragon appears stopping Dosu forming doing anymore signs.  I watch the terror on his face as the Dragon goes after him.

I smirk as the water Dragon crashes on him knocking him out.

"The Winner is Kiyomi Uzumaki!"

I watch as the crowd goes wild watching my battle. I decided to show off a little and run up the wall and jump landing on the railing in the stands as more cheers go threw the arena.

I go to where shikamaru is and stand with him waiting.

"Now the next match, Naruto Uzumaki and Neji Hyuga"

I watch as both of them start heading down.

"Hey how did you do that strong water jutsu with no water?"

I look over at shikamaru, and smile.

"Im able to control all chakra natures! Water happens to be my strongest so i'm not quite sure, id say the moisture in the air?" 

I watch as his eyes widen and I just laugh, but soon their back to lazy.

I'm really tired and I want to take a nap, so where's Gaara Aka; my pillow

"Well see ya"

I say to shikamaru as I teleport to where Gaara is.

"Could i take a nap on your back?

I watch as Gaara turns around and faces me, arm crossed in all.

Gaara slightly nods his head and that's enough to bring the biggest smile to my face.

He turns back around to the match as i waste no time and hop onto his back. I breathe in his scent letting it flood my senses and inwardly sigh at the feeling. I close my eyes and put my head in the nook of his neck, I let darkness consume me feeling at peace.....