Training

Chapter 36

Ki's prov

"Nee-san!" I heard Naruto yell as he burst threw the door.

"Im guessing you go him to train you?"

"Yes, but also you!" Naruto says as he grabs my hand dragging me out of the door.

Time skip

Me, Naruto, and Pervy-Sage are sitting down indian style by a river.

"Ok now I want you two to show me the training you were doing before"

Me and Naruto stand up, i go over to the water and start walking. Then I hop up and land in a handstand and start walking around on my hands.

*Slash*

Naruto falls in making me lose focus and I fall in too, Damn! I can hear Pervy-Sage's laugh as i surface. I start walking over to him, soaking wet.

Naruto starts taking off his wet clothes and I do the same. Leaving me in my underwhere and black crop top. I look over at Pervy Sage with blood coming out of his nose.

*Bonk*

"You Perv"

I yell at him, while Naruto just laughed.

"Naruto build up your chakra"

Pervy-Sage says as Naruto does as he asked.

"Oi! You!"

Pervy sage says looking shocked as he feels the nine tails chakra. I go down and whisper in his ear.

"Well we are twins, the Uzumaki twins"
Then Naruto's seal appears and Pervy-Sage goes over and puts chakra into his fingers to release the seal Orochimaru put. Naruto goes flying, due to the impact.

"What was that for!?"

"To release your muscles"

Pervy-Sage replies, not telling the truth.

"Now try walking on the water once more, Naruto"

Naruto Nods and follows Pervy-Sage's command, walking over to the water. This time was different NAruto was actually walking on the water  and not falling.

After awhile the sun sets and we go sit down.

"You probably haven't noticed, but you both possess two different types of chakra." Pervy Sage says to us.

Naruto explain how his other type of Chakra feels red.

"Mine feels black"

I say looking at pervy-sage. He knows I have the 10 tails, because of the scroll I gave him.

"Ok that's it for today's training"

Pervy-sage says walking off. I decided to go back to the village while Naruto goes after Pervy-Sage.

Time skip

Home sweet home! Oh how I missed you.

I go to my room and flop down on my bed. I look over and see my window open.

Huh? I don't remember leaving that open

"Ki"

Startled I look to see a shadow, I get up and tackle the person to the floor, straddling them.
I look down at the person to see red hair and sea green eyes.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Gaara!" I say quickly trying to get up, but he hold me in place.

"He's trying to get out, make me forget" Garra pleadling says

He must mean His tailed beast is trying to get out again.

Unsure on what to do, I do the one thing I can think of.

I lean down and kiss him, feeling the warmth of his lips. I move my lips deepening the kiss, and Gaara starts kissing back.

I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance, him not sure what to do I bite down making him gasp allowing me entrance.

Exploring every inch of this mouth, the sweet taste of him. I move my hands to his chest, not breaking the kiss. Breathing threw my nose, I clutch his shirt.

I break the kiss, and look at him. My face is heating seeing Gaara in this state, flushed and slightly out of breath.

"Did that help"

I say as I let out a chuckle, while Gaara just slightly smiles and gives a slight nod. Looking down and noticing our position, me sitting on his lap. I quickly jump up feeling my face turn even redder, if possible.

I give Gaara my hand to help him off the floor then I go sit down on the bed.

"Stay with me tonight?"

I ask as Gaara nods, so I scoot over and lay down. Gaara comes and joins me and lays down beside me.

"He won't let me sleep" 

Gaara confesses, but I know I can fix that.

"The ten tails will make sure you can tonight" I

I say as I put my head on his chest snuggling into him, breathing in his intoxicating scent.

"I love you"

He puts his arm around me holding me closer to him.

"I love you too, Ki"

This is all I could ever ask for, I start to close my eyes listing to his heartbeat.

*You know you have to mark each other soon* 

I hear Yuzuki say in my head.

*What do you mean, Yuzuki?*

* Marking each other is when you both bite each other on the neck while having-*

*Ahh! Thats enough I get your point*

I say as my face goes red thinking of me and Gaara doing..that! I look up and see Gaara asleep, phew.

* Can I wait until i'm older?*

*Yes, but not over 5 years*

Oh thank goodness, I feel my eyelids getting heavier.

*Goodnight, Yuzuki*

*Night Brat*