The attack

*Author Note*

Hiya! I'm so happy I got some readers yesterday! I really hope you're enjoying the story! I post a chapter everyday and the days I don't I make up for it! Also I see that some of my readers live in the UK that's freakin awesome!! Now enough with my rambles on with the story!

Chapter 42

Ki's Prov

I feel someone gently pick me up and place me on someone's back, this person feeling more...Feminine? I close my eyes again trying to go back to sleep then after awhile it feels like i'm moving.

Wait why does it feel like we're jumping?

I slowly open my eyes just to see four blonde ponytails in my face.

"Onesan? (Older sister)"

"Seems you've finally woke up"

I look back and see Kankuro holding Gaara, and us fleeing the village with people fighting in the background.

"So it's already started, huh?"

"You Knew!"

I just sigh and put my head on Temari's back..What a sad day this is, but I couldn't change it no matter how hard I tried. 

"I know you can't disobey, this is a order, but your being used your father is dead and Orochimaru is Pretending to be him."

"What do you mean?!" Both of them say  

"You won't believe me now, but you will see. Also i'm going to help you right now, I may be seen as a traitor, but I have no choice."

Both of them look shocked, and I just hop of Temari's back helping Kankuro support Gaara and start running through the trees with them. 
*Meanwhile*

Kakashi's Prov

"Your mission is to go get Sasuke and Get back Kiyomi, Take Pakkun and go!"

They look at me and nod, but stop for a second looking behind me. I see a ninja almost hit me but I hit him knocking him out.

"Don't worry guys I woulnt die before my wedding!"

I say with a closed eye smile while everyone has shocked faces, but then Sakura drags Naruto and Pakkun drags Shikamaru.

I really hope no one gets hurt..

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!"

I see guy with tears running down his face..

Iruka is going to murder me..*Sweat drop*

Ki's Prov

"Seems like I finally caught up"

Sasuke Says as he throws a kunai at the tree beside us.

"Kiyomi why are you helping those traitors!"

"There being deceived!!"

Sasuke looks at me like i've grown three heads.

"Tsk" "Sasuke Uchiha"

"I'm going to take you down, even you Ki"

I get into fighting stance before Temari puts her hand out.

"Leave him to me, you and Kankuro get Gaara."

We both nod and we start running again. After about 15 minutes I feel someone's chakra following us.

"Someones coming!"

Just as I say that shurikens are thrown at us, but we dodge. Then Sasuke shows up in front of us out of breath. Then Temari comes and lands beside us.

"You two go on ahead and take Gaara"

Kankuro says as he steps in front of us and pulls out Crow. I don't protest unlike temari i just grab Gaara and start running again with Temari.

I sence 4 other chakras, that must be Naruto and the others.. This is going to be so hard to explain what a drag..