Crybabys

Chapter 16

Ki's prov

I wake up to a breiese, thinking over my dream. Red and sea green is all i can remember, but those colors do something to my heart. I feel warm...

Skip to breakfast

"Did Naruto ever come home" I ask, not seeing him at the table. "He's been spending every night training, he's gonna die from lack of chakra" Sakura sates...."Nii-chan" I say sulking in the corner with a emo aura around me.

"That's it! Ima go find him" I say, storming out of the house.

Time skip

I see Naruto talking to some girl from the bush *stalking*Even tho I know it's haku. I see the girl(him) walk past sasuke,so I take this as my time to make myself known.

"BAHH" I say as I jump on Naruto's back, scaring him shitless." NOW OFF TO THE TREES, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN" I yell at Naruto and Sasuke, Climbing up the tree. I start hopping from tree to tree, like well A NINJA.

I see Kakashi and Sakura walking so | decided to jump down, thus scarning Sakura. "Yo" I say giving the famous Kakashi lazy look. I start laughing when I see Sakura's face of surprise. After that we start walking again trying to find naruto...Again* sweat drop*

"Naruto!" Sakura yells, "As for me I can climb this high now" Naruto shouts hanging from a tree branch. "Naruto! Get down you're gonna fa--I say as naruto looks like he's gonna fall scaring everyone. Then..."NARUTO YOU BAKA" I say as he tricks up by hanging from his feet. "Gotcha" Naruto says with that prankster smile.

*pop* I hear as I see Naruto's feet come off the branch.....But for some reason instead of Sasuke climbing the tree, he stands under him and catches him bridal style...Hmmmm. There's something in their eyes, Affection..Then it's gone and Sasuke drops Naruto. " You fool" I hear Sasuke say to Naruto

Time skip to dinner

"There late " Sakura says, just then Sasuke comes in with Naruto leaning on him for support."What happened to you guys"Tazuna asks, I can see a faint blush on naruto but as soon as it was there, it was gone. "We both climbed to the top " Naruto says. "Good for you!" Me and Kakashi both say, as naruto gives a smile. " Naruto and Sasuke you will also be guarding Tazuna tomorrow" Kakashi says, making naruto trip him and Sasuke over with excitement. "You baka (idiot)" Sasuke says.

*Timeskip to after dinner *

" I've been meaning to ask...Why did you continue the mission, even after I lied"Tazuna asks, I'll let Kakashi say this one. He says some quote from the late hokage, which just confused them even more..Gezz.

*drop* "Why..?" Inari speaks with tears flowing down his face..Naruto looks up, everyone looks at him."What is it" Naruto asks, confused. *Bang* Inari puts his hands down on the table, "Why do you work so hard, and make yourself like that!" Inari Yells at Naruto. "You will never win, no one is strong enough, all ya'll will lose" He says looking at team 7. "Shut up, i'm not like you" Naruto says, putting his head back down on the table. "Looking at you makes me sick, All of you know nothing of pain NONE!" Inari shouts,"Go ahead cry all day, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A CRYBABY" Naruto yells at him..

I start laughing loudly..Every one just looks at me.

"We know nothing of pain!! HA, I've been beat to the edge of my life for the past 12 years because I wasn't perfect"I say Pulling up my bandage on my leg showing a huge white scar I got when I was 8. "See that, I got that for forgetting to turn of the light, I know everything of pain. Me and Naruto have no family, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" I yell storming off with tears in my eyes...