Letters

Chapter 48

Ki's Prov

*Recap*

"But even that Fourth Hokage died young. Risking his life for the village, Hokage Is a fool's job."

I think Naruto lost it with that, he jumps up, but gets held back by Pervy-Sage.

"I don't care if you are a lady I will pummel you for making fun of old man and Fourth"

This doesn't end well, I mean even i would die trying to fight her.She quickly stands up and puts a hand on her knee and gets in Naruto's face.

"You got guts, let's take it outside"

Oh brother.........

*recap end*

After that we went outside where Tsunade beat him with just a finger *Sigh*. He told her why he was so hell bent on hokage saying it was his dream. Once he said that he had an opening to use the rasengan against her so he started running towards her.

"Naruto look out!!"

Tsunade comes back to her sinces and uses her strength to crack the ground. This makes Naruto fall and the Rasengan go on the ground the force pushing him back.

"Why would you teach him that, no way he could master it."

I look over and see tsunade scolding Pervy-Sage, almost like Sakura. *Sweat drop*

"Ill master it just  give me three days"

Naruto says as he stands up, tsunade starts laughing at his statement earning him a ink mark.

"Let's make a bet, I'll even give you a week. You win i'll take back my statement about hokage and this necklace too."
"Lady Tsunade not the necklace!!"

I look at shizune and see the worry in her eyes.

"It's not like he'll win, and if he loses he'll have to agree with me about Hokage (AN;I don't know if that is right)

"Fine deal!"

I look at my brother to see determination in his eyes.. They look like lee's fire eyes of youth..Wait oh god they are no RUNNNNN

Timeskip
After that i went back to the room that Pervy-sage got us while we stay in this town.

I decided it would be great time for me to write letters to everyone, since Ryo isn't here to teach me. Let's write another one to Gaara, then Kakashi, and hmmmm Temari! I grab a scroll and start writing, Naruto is out training right now.

Dear Gaara,

Hi..Again. I don't know if you got my last letter, but I'm with pervy-Sage right now. We just recently found the fifth Hokage, but she doesn't want to be it. Although she will agree after Naruto wins the bet. Oh, I also met a Guy Named Ryouta, but I call him Ryo-Sensei. He's my teacher and even taught me some stuff already! After i get back home, in half a year I will be joining him in my 2 Year training. Maybe, i'll be able to visit only if you want....AND STOP IGNORING MY LETTERS, send a blank scroll just something.

Until We Meet Again,

Kiyomi Uzumaki

I seal the scroll and lay it beside be and pull out another one for Kakashi.

Dear Kakashi,

How's the hospital? You're lover bringing you food yet? And yes I know about you and Iruka, did you think I wouldn't. When's the wedding!? Make it soon i'm leaving in half a year's time to train, and not like Sasuke, like legit permission. I can't wait to see little Kakashi's and Iruka's running around, but you better hurry you're getting old. Well anyways, take care and start with the baby making, you're not going to stay young forever.