Leaving,(the end)

Chapter 53

Ki's Prov

I take a deep breath and look at Gaara, then I do what you would expect. I run up and jump onto to Gaara making him fall back onto the bed.

"I've missed you"

I say as the tears fall onto Gaara's shirt, he hesitantly puts his arm around me rubbing circles into my back.

"You know I'm uh leaving soon..right?

Gaara shakes his head and gives a slight smile which is like a "heart thumping" scene.

"You told me before, thats why Im here for 3 weeks."

I straddle him on the bed and he rolls us over so he's on top.

"So I get you to myself for the next 3 weeks.."

A huge smile goes to my face and I start to raise up to kiss him.

"KIYOMIIIIIIII"

Ryo yells barging the door open and then stops when he sees us.

"It's not what it looks like!!"

I say my face brimming with embarrassment and a slight flush on Gaara's face as both of us jumping off each other.

"Welllllllll okie dokie then"

Ryo says as he runs back to the door slamming it as he goes.

"Is that your teacher?"

"Sadly"

I say shaking my head at Ryo.

"Come on lets sleep"

I jump into the bed and pat a spot for Gaara as he lays down, entangling together, drifting into a peaceful sleep.   

*Time skip 2 weeks*

"One more week huh"

I say with a sigh as Gaara looks over, with such as goofy face I can't help start laughing."

"See cheered up, I read in a book that would work."

I wipe a tear from laughing so hard, and jump up from the chair and go over to Gaara putting my arms around his neck and slowly leaning forwards. Our lips collide the fireworks still the same as the first time, moving our lips in sync enjoying the love we can feel off of each other.

"You wont find anyone while im gone right?"

Fear tugs my heart as I watch his face serious as ever.

"No"

Simple enough, but just what I needed.

"Come on we have to go train with Ryo again today."

*Time skip*

I stand at the front gate bag in hand and Ryo beside me, All of my friends and Family (Only Naruto) there to send me off. I Look at Gaara flashbacks of last nights goodbyes send a smile to my face, then I look at my brother determination clear in his eyes.

I quickly turn around before the tears fall and give a thumbs up.

"I will come back stronger than ever, You know!"

I hear all their clapping and shouts of goodbye as me and Ryo walk out of the village.

"I know it hurts to be away, but it will be worth it in the end.."

I give a small nod and continue to walk..

I'll be back soon guys.

___________________________________

*Author's note*

AHHHH Book One is finally over! I can't wait to start writing book 2!  I hope Ya'll all enjoyed untill next time

-Emma