lee

Chapter 34

Ki's Prov

"Ki, wake up"

Huh? Why now! I feel someone gently lower me down to ground, I open up my eyes and see sand swirl. I stand up and see Gaara standing down there, waiting on lee to start the match.

"Aww, but he was so warm!" I sigh as Temari laughs

I look back down at the match to see lee trying to attack Gaara, but failing due to his sand. I have to remember to jump down there before lee's limbs get crushed.  I see Lee drop his weights, I have those too, but I never take them off.

*Boom*

Show off, He weights crash down making a loud sound, surprising everyone. I decided to go over to my team, as I'm walking I see lee run and punch Gaara. I can feel my heart race increasing, I have a urge to kill lee. This is bad!

"Nee-san!"

I ignore Naruto and go over to Kakashi.

"Knock me out, I might go on a rampage if you don't" I plead to Kakashi as he looks as me weird, but dose as I ask.

*Bam*

"What!?!?!"

I hear Naruto questioning Kakashi before I pass out.

Time skip.

"Wake her up"

"No you!"

Ughhhh people, "Im up!"

I open my eyes to see Naruto and Sakura hovering over me
"All winners have to go down there" Kakashi says

I start walking down the stairs with Naruto, already seeing the other winners down  there.

"So lee..."

"I already know." 

Naruto just looks down, then we reach where everyone is.

"Congratulation Winners! Now for the third exam, grab a piece of paper from here"

We all grab a number, then he explains how the third exam will be. Semes i'm fighting that Dosu guy that attacked us in the Second exam.

"Now the third exam will begin in One month! I suggest you get your rest and train !"

I look over at the other Winners, this sould be fun.

After it seems it's done and we can start leaving I go over to Gaara. I have the meanest face I can muster, I see even the smallest bit of fear in his eyes.

"Team, I will be a while don't wait up!"

I yell up as I take Gaara by the Ear and dragging him out of the arena. Everyone is surprised I can even get this close let alone look angry at him. I transport me and Gaara to my room.

I look him dead in the eye, as soon as I do that any anger I hade fades.

"What were you thinking!?!"

I yell, then I go and hug him.

"I'm sorry"

Shocked by those words I just tighten my grip. I breath in his scent, a mixture of sand and flowers. I feel him awkwardly put his arms around me, he's so adorable. I loosen my grip and move back, I look at him. I get closer and start leaning..

Then finally our lips collide, he's a little stiff at first, but he seems to relax a little.

I break the kiss first, pulling back. I feel the heat on my face deepen when I see his flushed face.
"Thank you"

I say looking into his eyes, blushing.....